Hunger Gamesss <33

• Dedicated to That spider next to me

So.... About today....

I mowed the lawn for this old lady who had a bunch of friends over. They were all old, too. They saw what a wonderful job I did, and so now... I have a job mowing lawns. I was like, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT A LAWNMOWER HAD DONE TO MY FOOT?!?!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW AWKWARD IT IS TO WEAR SANDALS OR FLIP-FLOPS NOW????!?!?!?!" Obviously they don't... But at least old people pay generously... Mostly. Just to clarify that, I do respect the elderly.... I just.... Yeah...  But sometimes I freak on my grandma when she can't even use Microsoft Word...

Ehhhhermmmuhhhermmmm

Today I was a tribute. Me and 23 other people (My friends, my brother's friends, etc.) all went up the mountain a little ways, and found a good spot to do a Hunger Games.... With Nerf weapons. It lasted maybe 3 hours. We also had the "dead" tributes be the judges. We had to eat to stay alive, and I lived off of this weird plant I don't know what it's called. I just know it's ediable... Or at least I hope it is... lol. I also found some water running down a rock wall with moss on it, so I'm assuming it's purified.... Hopefully.... Meh, I've eaten worse. So... When the games started, I pulled a Katniss. I needed some sort of weapon, so I just grabbed a gun (remember, this is all Nerf), and ran for my life. My figurative live. I had this kind of shelter a ways away, and I got passed by three different people, two of which I "killed" right on the spot, and the third one (my best friend Melissa) saw me and put up a good fight. I avoided the alliance of about 6 people that had formed. Someone else killed them off. Then finally, there were only 3 people left:  My brother, his friend, and me. I killed off my brother, and then his friend and I "shot" each other in the head... At the same time, so we called it a draw. It was actually kinda fun :3 I think I'll do that more often.

Yeah, the whole Hunger Games deal was fun. You should try it sometime (: Right now, Im sitting in the corner of my living room, ignoring the party going on around me. I've already got a request to do a Leo/Reyena/Frazel/Lazel rant, err sorry, "controlled debate" (Thanks Lauren). I will take requests for anything and everything. 

So yeah... Awkward away! *gets dragged away by the party* SAVE ME!!!