Chapter 8

Trigger Warning: severe asthma attack, and something to do with homophobic parents

Narrator POV

The next week went by and neither Dinah and Camila were speaking to Lauren. The green eyed beauty has been begging for their forgiveness for the past time. She tried everything possible she sent them dozens of flowers, they sent them back.. she gave them huge teddy bears.. they gave them back, Lauren felt like no matter what she does she won't ever get her girlfriends back. She missed them so much, so much she was actually letting her school work slip. She made getting them back her number 1 priority. Dinah was standing at her locker with her arm around Camila's shoulder, Lauren watched from afar. "She's aware that we can see her right" Camila said giggling, "I don't care what she does she's not our problem anymore" the taller girl said. "Wait.. what do you mean? We're not breaking up with her just because she didn't necessarily come out to her parents, she's still our girlfriend" Dinah sighed deeply at her smaller yet older girlfriend "I can't forgive her for what she did."

"So are we going to ignore how you basically did the same thing to me, except it was much worse?" Camila had a point because before it was a 3 way relationship it was a relationship like everyone elsscaredYou literally didn't tell a soul about us.. I believe you were dating a certain asshole jock" "I was a freshman and I was scared mila" Dinah said pulling Camila closer. "and Lauren is a junior and scared at least people know about us the only one's that don't is her family and she'll come out when she's ready" their eyes then locked on Lauren's "fine but we won't say anything right now" Dinah said. The bell rung indicating that it was time to go to the next class.

Lunch cyouraround and all the girls were sitting at the table, except Lauren because she didn't want to cause anymore drama. "Hey Becky it's your turn to watch sofi on Saturday?" Camila said taking a bite of pizza "nooo it's not I watched her 2 weeks ago" Becky argued. "Was that before or after you paid me to do so?" The younger sister replied. Becky took a deep breath "Fine I'll babysit" something then caught Dinah's eye, "Ally wake up your face is in your mashed potatoes" the dark skin girl spoke up "just let her sleep she's really tired" "I can tell" Dinah said wiping Ally's face. "Oh no oh no Dinah we've got trouble" Camila pointed towards Dinah's teammates gathered around Lauren. "Get your blockhead team away from our girlfriend!" Camila exclaimed, and that's just what Dinah did. "What the fuck do you walking steroids want with my girlfriend?!" Lauren eyes widened and watered at Dinah's words she thought they weren't going to take her back. "Calm down Hansen we were just catching up" one jock said. "Well catch up with someone else" Dinah grabbed Lauren's hand and took her to their table. "What the fuck was that Jauregui?!" Dinah said raising her voice.

"What was what? I wasn't flirting with them if that's what you were trying to get at" Lauren retorted. "Lauren, Dinah calm down" Camila said, "no camz I have a right to not be calm!! The past week I was miserable, I spent over $200 just for it to be wasted, I didn't know if we were still together or not! So you can't tell me to be calm because I have a right to be this angry!!" Lauren is a deep shade of red and is now breathing pretty heavily. "Lo are you ok?" Camila asked noticing her breathing became rapid, "quick guys she's having an asthma attack!" Normani yelled. "I need... My... Inhaler" Lauren said wheezing. "Baby, baby where's your inhaler?" Camila asked Lauren but Lauren just sat there wheezing. "I'll look through her purse!" Normani said, "I'll go check her locker!" Ally rushed out towards the hallway. "I'm going to take her to the nurse office Becky help me" Becky and Camila both wrapped an arm and leg around themselves and ran towards the nurse office. Dinah sat there stunned by what was happening, she didn't know anything about Lauren's asthma and she felt horrible.

She snapped out of it once she heard Normani say "shit it's not in here" Dinah then climbed on the table. "Listen up!! Who has an inhaler in here?" She yelled across the cafeteria "I know some of you nerds do! Come on help my girlfriend out" the Polynesian was now on the verge of tears suddenly she felt something in her hands, she looked at the object and it was an inhaler. She looked at the person who gave it to her he had long brown curly hair with green eyes, it was Harry Styles. "Oh my God thank you! you're a life saver" Dinah said "Mani hug Harry for me I gotta hurry up" she ran all the way to the nurse office but only to find her girlfriend on a stretcher in a breathing mask. "Oh no I'm too late! Is she ok?!" Dinah asked one of the paramedics, "it's hard to say" the male paramedic said "it's hard to say?! It's a simple yes or no question!" Dinah yelled. "I could say yes but her asthma is really severe and it took a long time to get treated so my hands are tied.. I'm sorry" the male paramedic then got into the ambulance and left with Lauren.