Chapter 1

Goldie's POV

I regret everything. I haven't even done something that I should be regretting. But still, it was my fault Fredbear's Diner shut down. Ever since it did, I was then haunted with guilt and agony, the voices not letting me rest. They told me it was my fault. Everything was my fault. Even as I'm stuck down here, it's still my fault. How many years has it been? 2? 3? 5? I don't know. But I don't want to know.

You could've DONE something.

I know...

You could've SAVED him.

Stop...

You're useless.

No I'm not...

You're hopeless.

Shut up...

No one cares for you.

No, someone does. Freddy...he cares for me.

You treat that Fazbear as a little brother??? Him? He's a fake. He's a carbon copy of you, just repainted and remade into something better.

...As much as I wouldn't like to admit it, the voices in my head were right. I could've done something to save him, and maybe if I did, I would still be with him.

I've been all alone for as long as I can remember.

Well...sorta.

Freddy is my little brother, and he comes down to the storage room every Sunday. I was deep in my thoughts until I heard a knock in my door. Who could it be? It couldn't be Freddy, surely not. It was Friday. I thought. I got up from my spot and opened the door a little and looked on who the person might be. Luckily, it was Freddy.

"Fred! Never thought you'd visit this early." I said as I smiled at him.

"Aw c'mon, can't a little brother be nice and visit his older brother—who was most likely sulking again—a day early?" He jokingly replied, before proceeding to hug me tightly. He let me go with a grin on his face.

"Well whatever, little brother," I ruffled his hair as I smirked. Being two inches taller is really nice. "What are you doing here? Isn't it a bit early for you to be down here?" I asked afterwards.

"Well, we closed up early since Foxy and Chica started a food fight. Those two are always fighting you know." He chuckled. "But it's still fun to have 'em around."

I nodded. "I see. That explains it." He shrugged before popping a question at me.

"Hey, by the way, we made dinner. You wanna come?" He smiled hopefully at me, doing his best with whatever was his definition of "puppy eyes".

"Uhh, I'd rather not." I winced and rubbed my nape. "I'd rather just stay here and be alone for the rest of the night."

"C'mon! Please!" Freddy said in a convincing tone. I continued to shake my head, telling him that I had 'plans', yet it seems like he wouldn't take no for an answer. Eventually I gave in.

I sighed deeply before answering, "Fine." It made him smile brightly, before flashing his toothy grin to me.

"Finally! Come on! We'll see you in party room 1!" I shook my head in amusement and smiled to myself before putting on a straight face. No turning back now, I thought to myself. Time to go back upstairs.

===

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOW BEEN FULLY EDITED AND IMPROVED.