Chapter 2

Freddy's POV

I'm so glad I could convince my big brother to come! We haven't seen him come out in ages! Well, not for the crew, at least.

I went back upstairs seeing Bonnie playing with his guitar with an irritated look in his eyes, Foxy looking like he's running for his dear life, and Chica coming out of the kitchen while holding about 3 pizza boxes and shouting at Foxy.

I sighed in frustration and scratched my head. "Guys!!!" I called out to no avail. I twitched an eyebrow in annoyance. "GUYS! That's ENOUGH! We still need to have dinner!" I finally shouted, making everyone freeze in their places. Bonnie looked up at me with a relieved smile.

"After ten years, you came back Fred! I was going nuts with these guys! Besides, I'm starving!" Bonnie then stood up and put his guitar on the stage.

Then out of nowhere Goldie teleported up here which made me jump.

"Goldie! Don't do that!" I glared at him playfully.

He smirked devilishly as he chuckled. "I still can't believe you're scared of me."

I sighed and smiled at the crew, who all held questioning looks. "Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, do you remember my brother? It's Goldie."

"Oh yeah! I remember you!" Bonnie added up. Chica just sat on the table nibbling on the pizza and Foxy nodded.

"Yep, Aye remember the lad. He was one of the candidates fer the bite. Everyone knows Fredbear did it." Foxy said in a mild pirate accent. I smiled.

Chica stood up and shouted, "Well, what're we waiting for; Christmas?! Let's eat!"

I grinned and took out a slice, glad to have my brother back with me and my friends. We celebrated as if we just got back from a war. It's not like something bad will ever happen to us, right?

...

Right?

===

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN FULLY EDITED AND IMPROVED.