Chapter 10 (I bring to you.... Stitch)

(He wears a maroon jacket and black jeans. Credits to Derpy_Springtrap for Stitch!) (_)

Foxy's POV

Aye have still been thinking about teh lad Maleducato. Aye swear that me have heard that name befer, like, a thousand times. Wait a minute, a dark grey scarf? Aye remember someone from me family who wears a scarf like teh one from teh lad's flashback story, but me cousin has died.

Or did he???

Goldie's POV

Springtrap told me to give his old friend a call, so I snuck into the main office and got the phone with Springtrap and the others following. I dialed the number that Springtrap said and it rang. He answered it.

"Uhh hello? Who is this?" A voice from the phone asked.
"Umm... are you Stitch?" I asked.
"Yes but please tell me. Who is this?"
I handed Springtrap the phone and he answered it for me.
"Oh no one special, Stitchy. " Springtrap said. Oh why does that guy have a nickname? Why not me? I suddenly got jealous but realized that I do have a nickname.

"Wait, Springtrap? Is....is that you old pal?" Stitch said, feeling a little bit glad now.
"Yup. It's me." Springtrap replied. (Lol (*'∀`*) )
"Wow! I cant believe it! It's been years!"
"I know!"
"So, what makes you call me, old pal?"
"Oh um, hey, you know some guy named Maleducato right?"
"Hmm.... Maleducato? Haven't heard that name for a long, long time! But yeah, I do know some guy named Maleducato. Why'd you ask?"
"Well, uh, here's the thing. We.... we need to catch that guy so we could have justice and revenge for what he did to our friend."
"Okay then, what do you want me to do?"
"Just come here and bring a friend."

And by that, they said their goodbyes and ended the call.

"He said he'll be here in an hour. In the meantime, what do you guys wanna do?" Springtrap asked.

"Ooh! I'll make pizza!" Chica suggested.

A/N: Holy macarel!!! So srry I haven't updated in ten years! But anyway srry if this was short too. I was in a serious case of writer's block.

Srry again guys! This is DJ, signing out!