Chapter 13

Alright no more games XD This is the real thing.

Let's get to it.

???'s POV

All my life. All my life, I've been treated as a king. Not some kind of trash that should be made fun of. But it all changed that faithful day, that day, I wasn't the ruler that everyone loved anymore. I became the lonely one that his 'friends' gave looks of sympathy to.

I became the feared one.

I became a monster.

They all treated me like I was a rabid beast, waiting for my chance to pounce on somebody. They all gave me a treatment that gave a subtle approach to it telling me to leave. They didn't want me here. Nobody did.

And I hate it.

I could've just stayed the way I was before I became a monster, but no. I had to give in to the voice and look where it got me.

I really did end up becoming trash.

It was horrible. Seeing my 'friends' give me those looks, those looks were the last things that I saw before being completely shut down.

'I don't need you pity,' I thought at that time. But later on I realized that, it was better to at least have someone pity on you that having no one care for you at all.

For some miracle though, I heard voices, one talking about how he will scrap me and use my parts, while the other argued about how he wants to make a deal, to be able to get hold of me.

The deal was made. I wasn't gonna be scrapped.

For once, I was thankful. Thankful that this man saved me, somehow. But it didn't end there. He treated me with upmost care, like I was something very valuable to me. Saying things like 'you're gonna make a fine animatronic,' and 'your purpose will be served finely, I can feel it,'. At first, I didn't know what was going on. Until he finally decided to turn on my power system. And the first thing that entered my newly-made mind, was purple.

The man who took care of me was wearing a purple suit, with a golden badge by his chest. He had a small amount of beard growing, and his dark grey eyes had both a glint of excitement and a murderous intent in them.

He smirked, until he finally hugged me. I was confused as to why it was, but it made me happy.

Until he finally said with a chuckle, "You and I will make a great team,"

"My dear Maleducato."

————

"I wonder what'll happen in the next chapter..."

Get ready boi coz this wild ride is almost over.