Chapter 15

Last chapter. I really took my time to make sure everything would be perfect.

See the end of the chapter for a very special Author's note.

========================

NO ONE'S POV

"Hey kids! Time to play with your buddy Maleducato!!"

Their eyes widened, never have they seen such a vicious beast. His eyes were glowing a bright purple, and he had a murderous smirk plastered upon his face as he held unto his sword tightly. He only stood there, but the look on his face alerted Golden Freddy, making him realize that this was only the beginning.

"RUN!!" Golden Freddy shouted, immediately dragging Springtrap along with him to the designated spot where they set up the traps. Springtrap complied, catching up to his partner in no time after a moment of being dazed, and in no time, they finally reached the place;

The office.

The plan was simple, lure Maleducato into the office where a cage is waiting to be dropped. The lights were all off in said office seeing that no one worked the night shift at that time, so the cage was barely noticeable. Once the wolf is in the office, the two will separate, leaving Golden Freddy to use his teleportation skills to teleport right next to the both door's buttons, shutting it down, and trapping him along with the beast. Once both doors are closed, Foxy will emerge from his hiding spot in the office and immediately cut the rope holding the cage up and down it goes, trapping Maleducato. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were all in different places, just in case the first trap doesn't work.

Easier said than done.

It was dark, so the two had a hard time finding the office and at the same time running away from the wolf, but they managed to do it. Springtrap went through the left door while Golden Freddy stayed and let go of him, immediately teleporting to said door's button, shutting the door. He quickly went to the other door and did the same, then going back to where Foxy will emerge, with Maleducato's eyes all on him. The latter just stood there, sword-in-hand, ready to strike at any moment.

Foxy went out of his hiding spot, his bright yellow eyes glaring upon the wolf's blue ones. It seemed that the purple glow from before had disappeared, leaving him with his normal hues.

"Aye be sorry fer doin' this, lad. But it must be done." Foxy stated before cutting off the rope, making Maleducato look up as he heard the loud metal noises, before finally getting trapped in the cage.

Golden Freddy smiled. "This wolf has some explaining to do," He thought.

He told the others that the plan was a success, and so they cheered. They all surrounded Maleducato, the latter earning glares from Freddy.

"Look fellas, this is all a big mistake. All a big accident, I'm tellin' ya, I—" Maleducato tried to speak before Freddy cut him off.

"Accident?! Do you even know what the word 'accident' means?! This was all intentional! All part of a big scheme! A mistake you say? You're the one mistaken here, bud! You're on MY territory, mess with one of us, you get all of us!!! And don't even get me started on how you treated my best friend here—"

"Calm down, cap'n!" Foxy said as he held Freddy's shoulder.

"Freddy, I know you're mad at him for hurting Bonnie, we all are. But this is simply not nice! Give the guy some time to explain and cut him some slack!" Chica exclaimed.

"Tch. I'm watching you, wolf boy." Freddy warned as he gave Maleducato a cold hard glare.

"Explain yer self, lad, before our Freddy boy over here looses his cool and gives ye a hard punch to the face. Ye don't want that, do ye? Speak up, now." Foxy motioned over to Freddy cracking his knuckles.