Chapter 4

Springtrap's POV

Darkness.

The only thing I could see is darkness.

I have been blinded. Blinded, and hidden from the truth for far too long.

Who really am I?

What's my purpose in this place?

Why am I here?

So many questions raced through my mind. But the real question is,

Am I really worth living?

All my life, I have been living in this stupid backroom. No one cared for me, no one even dares to find me. They've locked me in here, for...forever, I suppose. Damn, has it been that long already? It felt like yesterday when I used to be with someone, when I used to have fun with him. Good old times.

But then, his suit was used to kill; to slay 5 innocent little children living their innocent little lives. I may be nothing now, but I witnessed everything. The bite, the murder, everything. Every mystery, I saw it. Every single detail, I remembered it, as clear as day, as vivid as clear and crystal water. I was a witness.

And yet, blindness has been in my way for 10 years. Mostly due to the fact that I was powered off. The only image of a face that I could remember was Fredbear, or as some preferred to call him; Golden Freddy. Oh how I'd love to see him once again.

...I think my wish had just answered me.

I woke up to see a brown haired man powering me on. He was wearing a long-sleeved brown button-up collar with a black vest on top, a clean white apron tied to his hips and black slacks with black work shoes. He was also wearing a top hat and black bow tie. He had baby blue eyes which was staring into my dull grey ones. Next to him was a blonde man who looks very similar to the brunette. One could mistake the two for being identical twins if not for the fact that despite wearing the same outfit his button-up was colored golden with his eyes being green, while his bow tie and hat are navy blue. And he's actually taller.

Huh, funny. I could've sworn that the blonde guy looks like-

Now hold on, he's gone now ok? You shouldn't bring back memories of him. The logical side of me argued, interjecting with my wishful thinking.

But he really looks like Golden Freddy. I sighed internally, tuning out my thoughts and focusing on the people in front of me.

The brunette said something to the blonde, "So, why don't you go talk to him? You haven't seen each other in a long time, correct? If I were you, I'd go ahead and greet him and talk about ol' times. Agree?"

Old times? What is he talking about? Can that blonde man, be Golden Freddy? My Golden Freddy?

I have to find out...

===

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN FULLY EDITED AND IMPROVED.