Chapter 14

Whoop! Second to the last, unfortunately...

Thank you my friends for sticking up and putting with me and my laziness on this journey!

See the end of the chapter for an important Author's note.

---

Third Person POV

One night. This night is all that they have. They didn't waste anytime and started planning everything, for they had to be precise about what they were gonna do.

Evil never rests, after all.

They went over everything twice, just to be sure. Afterwards, they had to set up and put the plan into motion. Just a few traps wouldn't hurt, right? Not anything too obvious nor flashy though, for it would certainly gain the attention of the children, which would surely set it off and ruin everything.

Not to mention, it would definitely put them out of business.

Once everything was set, the two bid their farewells and left not without saying good luck, before finally setting off and going back to their own little diner.

You think they'll be alright?" Marribonnet asked after a long silence before going back up the stage. Stitch simply smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine." He said before patting her shoulder and grabbing his own gear and going back into his own room.

"I hope so..." Marri mumbled, but not quiet enough for Stitch heard it as clear as day, yet chose to ignore it.

Later that night...

To say that Springtrap was nervous was an understatement.

And that's exactly why Golden Freddy is right beside him at all times.

"You'll be fine, trust me on this one." Springtrap gulped.

"O-okay...I just hope everything goes smoothly..."

"It will, don't worry." As Golden Freddy finished those words, a loud bang came from above them, startling the two of them. They looked up, only to see the vent's passage broken and a pair of eyes staring back at them. Their eyes both widen, before coming back to their senses and moving out of the way, just in time for the gray wolf to land on his feet. He growled before looking up at them with a malicious intent as he smirked.

"Hey kids! Time to play with your buddy Maleducato!!!" He said before laughing maniacally and pulling out his sword.

---

See you in the next chapter.