Chapter 11 Aww What A Cute Story! NOT!!!

The next day I arrived to english late as usual where I found my usual spot next to Harper taken by Craig Corban who had placed himself between Harper and Ivy. I noticed he was holding Ivy's hand.

Ah new flavor of the month! I thought bitterly.

"Miss Capello? Do you have a problem finding a seat?" Said a voice that didn't belong to Ms. Staley.

I turned to look at the substitute who I hadn't noticed when I walked in before replying. "No Ma'am this is just where I usually sit."

She glanced up from the late slip she read my name off of and snapped "Well Ms. Staley has not left any notice of assigned seats so she must trust that 15 year olds are mature enough to not fight over them. Unfortunately you are proving her wrong. Perhaps if you weren't late we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?"

Harper gave me an apologetic look while Ivy's look was that of pure spite. I moved over to the other side of the room where I sat next to Warren Aben who I have barely spoken two words to before. The class went by without anymore event. Harper waiter for me outside the classroom door.

"Can you believe her?" Harper hissed glaring in the direction of Ivy who was talking to one of her "bff's" Ashlynn while Craig stood there awkwardly looking bored.

"I know." I sighed back. "What is her problem?"

All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice from behind me say something. "Oh my god what a bitch!

I turned to see Brooke Lyn Kader and my heart leaped.

"I can't believe the lengths she is going to ruin your life." She continued. "Honestly can't imagine Ms. Staley putting up with them holding hands through class. Just wanted to let you know I noticed. See you both later."

After a few moments I left for math. Behind me Ellen Ingram and Shaya Neri were discussing how Iv and Craig got together.

"It was so cute apparently Craig when to her house early Saturday morning and left a bouquet of rose with a note asking her to the dance. She immediately called him and said yes." Ellen gushed.

"Do you think she really likes him or is just using him after the Warren event? Shaya asked.

"I don't know honestly but it could be the latter." Ellen said thoughtfully.

"The story is still cute" Shaya said.