7. Dear Diary

Don't forget to Vote c: and Comment c:
Enjoy xx.

••••••

VINCENT P.O.V

Dear Diary,
Its been a while since I've written an entry. I find the idea of a man having a dairy kind of.. Silly, but since these last few weeks, I've bottled up so many thoughts, and feelings and I need to relinquish my thoughts somewhere, or I will go mad. So here it goes... Rosalyn Parker. She is the reason my life these last few weeks has been in chaos, but I can't deny my happiness during these chaos of weeks. Every Since the day she found me, In the woods dying, Shes made me wonder about her. She came to my house the day after she found me. That surprised me. I was sure I wiped her memory of that day away.. I still can't figure out how that was possible, but after she came in my house uninvited, we talked and she asked me questions I just couldn't tell her. Afterwards, she left crying and I don't know why, but I felt horrible. I followed her, without her knowing and that went on for about three weeks. I watched her, and found out so many things about her. Like she lives with her dad, she hates olives, she loves old books and movies, and she sleeps wildly. I know I sound like a creep, but it's not like that. After three weeks I couldn't wait to see her face-to-face again, so I went to her school to see her there. When I seen her, It was like I was seeing her for the first time. She literally took my breathe away. I still remember how she looked. She looked shocked when my eyes met hers. Her long, dark wavy hair flowing down on each side of her round face. Her cheeks were a tainted pink, and her lips were so rosy, so pink, and so inviting. She was wearing skinny blue jean pants, a wind breaker, and her favorite pair of converse; but of all the things I remember, I can't forget her eyes. When I looked Into those two distinctly beautiful orbs,one light green and one light blue, It was so easy to forget about me, and my horrible life, and my secrets. I confessed to her later that day that I had been following her, and she didn't seem to be upset about It, but I don't know. Sometimes It's so easy to read her, and other times Its so hard. A few days after that, I asked her to come with me to visit my atrocious 'family'. That was a HUGE mistake. Everything went wrong, and of course bitchy Jane had to say too much. Rose gave me an ultimatum, and now she won't even talk to me. It's been two weeks without her, and I can't help but to long for her. Part of me wants to keep her close and part of me wants to keep her away. She makes me feel better, but more importantly, she makes me feel. I now know I can't stay away from her. I have no choice, If I want her In my life...I have to tell her everything she wants to know.

••••••

I wanted to make a chapter from Vincent p.o.v so everyone can see whats inside of his head. There will be more chapters on Vincent's p.o.v ! Stay tuned c:

Xoxo, Alyssagirll.