I Was, I Am.

PROLOGUE

"I don't know...I don't know what to do Aditi!" she spoke through her tears.

"You need to talk to Arjun."I consoled.

"But he just won't listen!"

Disha's eyes were puffed up, her face devoid of makeup and every word she spoke about Arjun revealed just how badly he had hurt her. And it put me in a really tight spot, for I had never seen the two of them fight like this.

"Should I talk to him?" I asked as that seemed the only proper thing to say.

"No! It'll infuriate him further."

I looked at Disha with disbelief.

Was she scared of him? Scared of his anger? Had Arjun suddenly turned into a short tempered person? Is this what had become of their relationship that I always thought was perfect?

***

Arjun, Disha, Aditi and Aakash had always been an inseparable group. But when circumstances separate the four of them, their lives seem to fall apart in ways more than one.

Caught between her deep feelings for her childhood love and her undying passion for interior designing, Aditi stumbles through messy goodbye-s, unfinished confrontations and stressful career changes.

Add a fair share of drama that comes with working in India's best home decor company, a happy-go-lucky, over-enthusiastic guy bestfriend and a most unexpectedly blooming office romance and you've got Aditi's life in a nutshell.

What happens when she encounters her friends years and years hence?

Now a different individual, will meeting her childhood gang feel the same?

Join Aditi in her journey, as she learns to forgive, accept change, move on and maybe; just maybe fall in love again.

***