Lies

(A/N) I should explain Krystals looks. She has short white hair with a black dyed streak on the right side of her bangs. She has a white tuxedo vest and black shirt under that. She also has black dress pants with navy blue stripes down the sides. She also wears black converse. She wears a triangle-shaped necklace with Bill on it, but without his arms or legs. The bowtie from Bill is always around her neck, but she put a diamond on the knot.Her eyes are black and her backpack is a dark grey. I got the idea of her from a pokemon called Absol, the desaster pokemon. It makes sense.

(Krystals pov)

"My name's Krystal." I said.

"Well, I'm Mable and this is my brother, Dipper." The girl said and pointed to the boy.

"What were you doing with Bill?" He asked.

"Making a deal. Why?" I asked. I tilted my head at them. Mable had a slightly worried expresion and Dipper, too.

"Do you even know who he is?" Asked Dipper. "He's a dream demon! He is evil! Why would you even make a deal with him!?" Wow, dude. Chill.

"I would do it to save someone." I said. "A while back, he gave me this necklace to sumon him when I got him this. He would then save my brother." I lied. I showed them the dream catcher and necklace. Mable reached for them, but I didn't let her touch them.

"What hapened?" Asked Mable. I heasitated.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said. She droped that subject.

"What should we do?" Asked Mabel. "Bill might come back." Dipper pulled out a journal like the one Bill described. He fliped through it.

"What is in that journal?" I asked taking a step closer. Dipper ignored me and turned to a page that looked like it was splatered in blood. It also had a black picture of Bill Cipher on it. "Is that him?" I asked again.

"Yep. The journal says nothing about a dream catcher of any kind." Dipper said and put it back in his vest. "What did he want with it?"

"I don't know." I said. I put the stuff in my backpack and slung it onto one shoulder. "I just came here earlier today. I would like to stay here, but don't know where. If Dorito Guy comes back, though..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. Mable chuckled at Bills new nickname.

Sereously? Bill said telepathicaly and unamused. 'Dorito Guy'?

Don't complain. You sort of told me to play dumb, so I did. I said back. He shut up.

After Mable and Dipper talked it over a bit, they decided to let me stay at their place. I agreed.

"Sleep over!" Mable shrieked. My necklace didn't react at all after that. We walked back to the Mystery Shack and talked about stuff. Once we entered the Mystery Shack, the twins ren up to an older man in a tux.

"Grunkle Stan! Can this girl sleep over with us!?" Mable asked excitedly.

"Sure." He said. Mable grabed my arm and draged me after her to the atic which I guessed was their room. One side was covered in posters and stuffed animals while the other looked nerdy with a board and everything. Dipper came in a few seconds later and took out his jounal. He kept fliping through the journal and staring at the pages about Bill.

"So... Whadya wanna do?" I asked the twosome.

"I want to know all you know about Bill." Dipper said. I facepalmed.

"Dipper. You've ben going on about that for a while. Just give it a rest." Mable said. She turned to me. "How about we get a snack togeather?" She asked me.

"I have some snacks in my bag. How about we play a game?" I asked. Mable smiled. "I'll take that as a yes. How about chess?" Mables smile went to a frown.

"But that's a boring game." She groaned.

"Come on." I said and sat down, digging in my bag. "I have a set in my bag. Do you want to play, Dipper?" He sighed and put the journal on his bed.

"Sure."

~~Half an hour later~~

"Check." I said and smirked. Dipper moved his king so it was blocked by his bishop. I moved my queen and said 'check.' again. Prety soon, he only had his king left. Zugzwang (I like chess and know the meaning of zugzwang. You have to surender or play to the bitter end. Aka lose. Back to the story!).

"I give!" He sighed and laid on his back. "That was actualy prety fun." He admited. I noticed that it was starting to get dark outside. I yawned.

"You're geting tired already?" Asked Mable. I nodded. "But it's not even that late!"

"Yeah, but I'm still tired." I said.

~~Later that night~~

-Dream-

I calmly walked around an odd monotoned forest area. Bill took his form beside me.

"So where's the dream catcher?" He asked.

"Oh. It's in my bag." I said. "In my world." I smiled at him. "What do you need it for, anyways?" I asked.

"I need it to gain power. But the problem is that a dream deamon, like myself, cannot touch it unles the barer willingly gives it to the dream deamon." He said simply. "The more power I have the more bodies I will be able to posess."

"But why do you need to posess bodies?" I asked.

"It's best for you not to know." Bill said. "But the power inside it will also let me change into a human-like form and, quite posibly, let me go into your world in that form." He got very excited about that as he said it. Like, he was basicaly jumping in the air. I chuckled at that and sat on a tree stump.

"So what do you look like as a human?" I asked.

"I have no clue." Bill said thoughtfuly and floated a bit closer to the ground.

"But can't you see to the future, or something like that?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"When I want to, sure. But not always. Although I may be made of pure energy, some of it is still consumed. For checking things about to hapen, I can look forwards or backwards a few times a day. But. For eons later or back, it realy takes up alot so I can only do it, like, twice a year." Bill explained. "But to answer your question. Yes. I can see into the future."

I started to feel the ground shake hard.

"Seems like I'm waking up." I said. "See ya later, Cipher!"

"Don't forget about the journal!" Bill called after me.

"I wont."