Truth (part two)

(Krystals pov)

I kept walking through the halls of my old home. Yes, my family was rich. But I didn't care. I partially left my home because I wanted to see sights. Meet people. The other part was for that deal with Bill. I opened a door in the hallway and saw a memory.

-Flashback Mode-

I sat on a tree stump. The black and white forest was beautiful. I was ten. I looked around. Bill apeared infront of me. I looked at him.

"Hey, Krys!" He greeted.

"Hi, Bill!" I greeted back and hugged his triangular form. I was young. Don't blame me. I felt him strugling to get out of my hug. I let go, still smiling.

-Back to present-

I shut the door and walked a longer way down the halls that were suposed to be a light blue marble, but instead were cracked, grey, and broken. I opened another door. One that said "Beware" on it. I opened it anyways.

-Flashback Mode-

I was siting alone on a wooden swing set. The school was so bad that I didn't have any friends. Everyone was playing tag, four square, basket ball, and then there's me. The lone wolf. Bill apeared infront of me. He explained that I was the only one to be able to see him since I made a deal with him.

I spoke to him about a lot of things. Then the bullies came.

"Hey, kid!" One of them said in an obnoxious voice. "Why are you talking to yourself, kid?"

"Because sometimes my friend is the only one that will listen." I said back and stood up.

"What friend?" He teased and pushed me down. I landed on my back and got up quickly.

"Stop it." I said. Bill came over to me and did something that I didn't expect. He grabed my hand in a blue fire and riped my soul from my body as he entered it. He made my eyes open and they were just yellow with black slits. I watched as he was able to easily control it. He sawked the first one on the cheek and lunged at the other one.

"Never bother... Me again!" He made me say. The bullies ran off. Bill sat down and exited my body.

"If you ever need me, here." He snaped his fingers and a triangle necklace formed around my body's neck. He grabed my hand and got me back in my body. I felt beter being in it than in the Mindscape. I held the pendant and looked at it. It looked exactly the same as Bill. I smiled and walked away, loving my little victory with Bill.

-Back to Present-

I sighed and closed the door. I walked around more until I saw Bill looking at one of my memories. A sorrowful expresion on his face. He closed the door and put his hands in his pockets. He had a worried expresion on his face. He walked in my direction. I rounded the corner to him. He seemed suprised to see me.

"Why are you here, Bill?" I asked. "You should've goten my journal by now."

"What? No. I wasn't going to get it. I want to see why you said what you said." Bill said and turned back to the door he had just closed. I started to walk away from him, but he put the handle of the cane around my neck and pulled me to him. I strugled to get free.

"Krystal!" I heard Mable and Dippers voices call.

"Guys! Over here!" I said. Bill clamped a hand over my mouth. I bit his fingers and ran towards Dipper and Mables voices. I heard Bill roar in pain and charge after me. Once I found them, Bill found us. He was clearly enraged. What was yellow had turned red, what was white had turned black, and what was black had turned white. His hands were engulfed in a red fire.