The Trap

(Krystals pov)

I silently sliped out of my sleeping bag and grabed my flashlight and compas. I steped downstairs and out the door. My chest started to glow. I took out my necklace and it led me through the forest. The glow was somewhat soothing. It wasn't too bright or too dull. I brought my flashlight out and looked at my compas. Soon I had found the stone cave after a  few run-ins with creepy gnomes and pesky faries. My necklece was glowing furiously and was tugging hard inside the cave, almost choking me.

"Calm down, Bill." I mumbled and grasped the pendant. I made my way inside and shone my flashlight at everything. I shieked and presed my body to the side of the cave as a bunch of bats flew past. I yawned and vetured deeper until I finlay made it to the end.

A small chest was on one side of the 'room', half buried by the rocks and dirt. A huge painting was carved onto the huge wall. It seemed to be like one of those wheel calenders that the aincient people in south america had. Except. It was diffrent. It had eleven marks instead. They all had diffrent markings on them surounding a triangle with an eye.

A question mark.

A bag of ice.

A familiar fish symbol.

A pine tree.

A star with an eye in the midle.

A six-fingered hand.

A llama.

A shooting star.

A stitched heart.

A pair of glasses.

And lastly, what seemed to be a bowtie ribon with a diamond.

Writing was next to each.

For the question mark: eno elpmis ehT

For the ice: eno evarb ehT

For the fish: eno revelc ehT

For the pine tree: eno llufpleh ehT

For the star with the eye: eno suoregnad ehT

For the six-fingered hand: slanruoJ ruoF ehT

For the llama: eno hcir ehT

For the shooting star: eno yppah ehT

For the stitched heart: eno yelnol ehT

For the glasses: ruohtuA ehT

And for the bowtie ribon with the diamond: enO denitseD ehT

I wrote down what they all said on a small notepad in my pocket. I walked over to the chest and picked it up. It wasn't that heavy. It didn't have a lock, so I tried to open it. It wouldn't budge.

"A little help?" I asked..... Nothing. I kept trying to open it. My bowties diamond started shimering. I took the pin off and held it in my hand. It shone more as I put it closer to the chest. A small shape formed. A mini Bill, except blue. It fazed into the box and I heard a click. The Mini Bill tiped his hat and went poof in a puff of light blue sparks. I put the pin back on my bows knot and opened the chest.

It was a journal with a six-fingered hand. It had a four on it. My eyes widened and I pulled it out. The second I did, a click was heard, and the ground shook. I stood up quickly and ran to the exit, dodging rocks as they fell. But I was too late to get to the exit. The walls colapsed and I retreated back deeper into the cave. Once the tremors stoped, I was trying to catch my breath. I turned my flashlight and let darkness suround me.

As the final pebles fell, I felt the sting of tears start to form. I sobed into my arms and sat against the wall with the symbols with my kneese at my chest.

(Bill Ciphers pov)

~~a few moments before the trap trigered~~

I pounded against the protective barrier as Krys walked out of my vision. My Future Sight (Pokemon, anyone?) couldn't even see her. I felt myself start to burn up and turn red out of frustration. I punched the berier one last time with a flaming fist. I heard my fist go thud! against it and I pulled it back to punch again. But the cave started shaking.

Rocks started falling and Krys was almost past the barrier until a wall of rocks fell and she was blacked off. Once the tremors stoped I floated in mid air. Stuned. I staid there, paused, for a few seconds.

"No." I said. "No no no no no no no no no no NO!" I screamed. My furry turned my body into a flaming triangle. My eye had turned black with a red pupil. I was so close! So, very, close! I took all my rage out on the barrier. It kept rippling from my wrath. I let out a final groan and crosed my arms. I decided to try something.

Krys... Krys! I called in my mind.

"Bill...?" I heard from the rocks. "Bill! Please help!" I heard something thump against the rocks.

Stop trying to dig through. I migt be able to try and posess a body and dig you out. Please be patitent. I said.

"Please hurry!" She called. I could hear her start to cry. I then realised something. I realy couldn't posess anyone until they made a deal with me. I facepalmed out of my stupidity. I decided to try something else.