Truth (Part one)

(A/N) This chapter will be split into two or three parts. Also. I know who the authour is and won't say until the right time comes. My OC doesn't know, so he will be referes to as he/she.

(Krystals pov)

I cracked my eyes open. It was the middle of the night. I was laying on my side on the chair in the living room. I turned a lamp on and grabed the journal. I fliped through it to the page where I left off and skimmed the pages after that. Most of it was illegible, but I could read some of it.

If posible... Bill Cipher.... In time, or else.... Death... Destroy us no......... Everything...

Almost everything else was illegible. Whoever the authour was/is seemed like a good person to me. He/she knew some good ways to decipher and cipher stuff. I turned a page and saw a drawing of Bill that took up the whole page. On the one next to it, ther were a few 'paragraphs' of numbers 1 to 28. But one thing stood out over all. It seemed to be a poem, or something, but more like a profecey (I won't put it in right now, but it will show up.).

I kept reading until I heard someone enter the room. It wasn't who I thought it was. I thought it was Dipper or someone like that, but I was wrong. So. Very. Wrong. I looked up to meet the persons eyes. Or should I say eye?

"Give me that book, Krys, and you won't get hurt." Bill said in a sereous tone. I got off the chair and stood up.

"No."

"Why not?" He asked. "We're friends."

"No. We. Aren't." I said. "Tell me what you need the journal for. Now."

"Look. Kid. It's just buisenus. A 'score', you could say, that I need to settle." He did the air quote thingy.

"Leave. Now." I raised my voice and comanded. He walked over to me and stood a good few inches above me.

"Oh? Felling tough?" He smirked down at me. I glared up at him. "But don't talk too loud~. We don't want to wake the others~. How give me the book." He held out his right hand. I turned as quickly as I could and tried to get away. But Bill just grabed me by the colar of my shirt. I thrashed around to no avail. He just grabed my left arm and held my shirt calar by his right hand.

"Now stop that." He said in an anoyed tone. He shoved me to the ground and pined me. The journal was under me.

"You'll never get it." I growled.

"You're not going to change your mind?" He saked. I heard Dipper and Mable come downstairs.

"What's going on down he- Bill?" Mable said.

"Okay. I might've made a mistake." Bill said and looked up at the twins. "Oops." He either vanished or returned to the mindscape. I got up and looked at the two thankfuly.

"Krystal. Are you okay?" Asked Dipper.

"Yeah." I said. "Thanks." I let the hand holding the journal fall to my side. I let go of the journal and felt my body growing heavier than I wanted. I put a hand to my forhead and felt gravity increase on me.

"Krystal. Tell the truth." Dipper said. I felt my kneese buckle beneath me. I couldn't hold my balance. I screwed my eyes shut and felt a wracking headache. I remembered this feeling. But. I couldn't put my finger on when. I felt my legs give and I fell. The second my head hit the ground, I got knocked out.

(Mables pov)

"What hapened?" I asked Dipper.

"I don't know. But I have an idea." He said and ran back upstairs. He looked back at me. "Take her to a clearing in the woods. I have an idea." I nodded and he turned back up the stairs again. I got Krystal on my back and went to the hearest clearing. Dipper came a few minutes later with his grey backpack. He laid out the items inside. A circle of candles, a matchbox, and his journal

We surounded Krystal with the candles, lit them, and put our hands on her forhead. Dipper opened the journal to a certian page and read the aloud the same spell we used to go into our grunkles mind. We were transported to a huge grey and black place. We were infront of a mansion. Much more grand than Pacificas.

"Now where is Bill?" Dippper asked himself.

"Yeah. Where's the floating dorito man deamon thing?" I said in response.

"Yeah! Where's the floating dorito man thing!?" Exclamed the one and only. He walked up to us from behind the should-have-ben-golden gate. It opened and he steped through. In his human form.

"Where's Krystal!?" Dipper demended. Bill spun his rich peoples cane and chuckled to himself.

"You'll never find her in that maze. Even I can't and I can see the future. She's put a protective wall around herself. Safe even from me, for some reason." Bill said and put a hand to his chin. "Just explore if you want, I'm gonna search." And with that, he teleported to the enterance. We followed. Bill didn't seem like an enemy at the time.