Wheels, Deals, And Lies

(Dippers pov)

I took my hat from the wheel and put it on my head. It stoped glowing. Krystal took her bowtie ribon and tied it around her neck again. It stoped glowing. We walked out of the cave.

"Why did that happen?" I asked. "How did that happen?" I floped through my journal, looking for something like that, but all I could find was that page in the middle of the journal with wierd symbols and drawings.

"Something hapened. I don't know what, but it might hapen again." She said. "The triangle looked vagueley familiar, too. So did the shooting star, six-fingered hand, and question mark." She smirked at something, then returned to a streght face. Sudenly, everything turned black, white, and grey. I knew all too well what that meant. A flaming triangle apeared and so did Bill Cipher.

"Nyahahahaha!" He evily laughed then floated down to us. "Hello, Krys, Pine Tree! I see you have something that I want. Gimme it!"

"You're Bill Cipher." Krystal said. "Am I right, or not?" Bill seemed to evily grin at this, that is, if he had a mouth.

"Why, yes. And your name is Krystal. I know EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, kid!" Bills voice droped an octave, then turned back to normal. He held out his hand. Krystal didn't shake it. She looked at it, them him.

"What do you want, Bill?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." He said. "Except the Journals!" Krystal helt the fourth Journal under her arm and didn't let him have it.

"Why would I give you it?" She and I both asked. We looked at eachother, then back at Bill. Bill looked at both of us and twirled his cane.

"Becauuuuuuuse." He said. "I want it. I asked niceley, didn't I?" He was acting like a child at this point. He grasped his hands togeather and looked at the both of us with his eye batting (I need to draw this!).

"No." I said.

"No mater how cute that is, I won't give it." Krystal said. Bill seemed to be geting angry.

"How about a deal?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"You're going to say no to everything, aren't you, Pine Tree?" He asked and turned to me. I nodded. "Fine. I'll just leave, then." He turned to Krystal and, fo a second, I thought that she slightly nodded to him. He disapeared in a flash of yellowish white.

(Krystals pov)

I looked at Dipper. He seemed to not notice my quick conversation with Bill before he left. I put my hands behind my head and looked up to the sky. Everything seemed normal.

"Are you okay?" Asked Dipper.

"Fine." I said.

~~a little while later~~

"It's soo boring." I whined and fliped through the journal at the kitchen table. "This whole thing is incripted! I can barley read any of it." I fliped to the very midle of the book. So much text was on the two pages. I could read a lot of it.

You who read this. I have ben decieved. Bill Cipher is untrustible. I cannot beloeve the stupid mistake I've made. I made a deal with him that would destroy this world. Please be on guard when near this entity. I now know his true plot. Bill is going to use my portal to release his demonic 'friends' and destroy the intire universe unles the portal is inactive.

If you read this, please do not trust Bill Cipher. If you find the portal, destroy it before it destroys us all. I will not say where it is because Bill is around. Destroy the portal, no mater the cost!

To my family, please stay safe if the portal is active. If I die due to this, do not accept the deal from Bill Cipher.

I stared at the page for a while. There was more, but it was just describing the Mindscape and such things. But the thought raced through my mind.

Bill... Is he using me? He... He wouldn't. But... The pages. The journals... Is Bill just lieing to me? Is he just using me? Can I even trust him? What is Bill realy planing?

I couldn't stop myself from thinking. I was shaking slightly. I closed the journal. I heard Dippers voice.

"Krystal? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't respond. I opened my book to the pages. Dipper read the first two lines. I staid silent until I finaly spoke.

"It's... Nothing..." I said. "I'm gonna take a nap." I walked to the living room, set the book on the table next to it, and curled up. The next thing I knew, I was in the Mindscape.

-Dream-

I sat down where I opened my eyes. It was all shades of grey. A white spot was what I was siting on, and the sky was black with grey geting lighter the more to the floor and darker towards the sky. I watched as Bill materealised a few feet away.

"Hey, Krys!" He greeted. I looked at him with a streght face. "What's wrong?"

"This. You. Me." I didn't want to make eye contact. "What was the deal that you made with someone that, if carried through, would destroy the universe?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said slowly.

"Liar." I mumbled under my breath. "What's the portal that would release you out to our world?"

"I still don't know what you're talking about." He said.

"Lies." I mumbled again. "You do know. I can tell." I looked up at him and snarled. "I can't believe I trusted what you said that time!" He seemed to flinch at my suden outburst.

"Look! Kid! It's just buisenus." Bill said. "It's nothing that concerns you at all! Well... Unless you don't gimme that journal."

"If you want the journal so bad, get it yourself." I growled. "I'm never going to trust you again! The deal's off, you freak!" I spat. "If the journal is so important, just get it yourself!" Bill seemed to be geting mad. But. Before he could get to me. I woke up.