6. (part 1)

Louis

(unedited)

Louis starred at his mother in shock.

Did she think was some type of joke?

Saying such a thing and then making a huge mockery out if it?

Louis sniffled and brought his left hand up to wipe away a few of his tears. "What?" He scoffed in disbelief.

"Louis, I told you to listen with an open mind. I know its hard to believe, but it's true. Please, I need you to understand." Johanna pleaded. She looked at her son, begging, pleading for him to understand the amount of danger he was in. She knew she wasn't crazy and everything that happened sixteen years ago is as realistic as it is now.

"Stay way from me." Louis sobbed running away to his room.

He slammed the door closed and let out a painful scream he'd been holding in. He didn't know what to think? His mother was being completely insane. The devil? Coming to take him? Black magic? Nothing seemed right, it all was too... unbelievable? Absolutely unbelievable. Louis cried harder at just the thought. The thought that he could spend his entire life devoted to the lord, with dreams of the golden gate. Only to be destined for hell.

Eventually Louis stopped crying, knowing he shouldn't let his mother words affect him. The way she'd been acting, the words she spoke, those where straight from the devil himself. Louis knew his mom needed help and didn't know where to start so he called the one person he hopped could help.

The phone was answered after the fifth ring.

"Niall?" Louis called after hearing the younger boy groan from the other line.

"Louis!" Niall exclaimed, glad to hear his best friends voice, "You weren't in school today." He stated.

"I-I know it was just... a really rough night." Louis sighed.

"Oh," the boy on the other line replied. "I was worried, Char wasn't in school either. Apparently her mom came in today looking for her cause she wasn't there this morning. Said you stayed a night and wasn't there either. What happened?" He asked.

Louis frowned at the news, he didn't remember much from last night other than the abandoned house, the beautiful river, and drowning. Char bring him to the door and made sure he got in safe, but what happened after?

Everything seemed to be falling apart since last night and it was spinning around in Louis' head driving him crazy. Char couldn't be missing missing. Maybe her and Liam ran away together or she stayed out late and crashed at some house. If she was missing missing, they'd be able to find her. But if Char missing, on her own, you'd have a lot tougher job, seeing as though she didn't want to be found.

Louis remembers the first time Char went missing and everyone thought she was missing missing.

She was seven and Louis was soon turning seven, he hated when people said he was six. Char had came over one day and asked Louis to come outside.

"I'm running away." She whispered, few flicks of saliva landed on Louis from the gap in her mouth due to her losing a tooth last week.

"What do you mean you're running away?!" Louis exclaimed, his blew eyes dilated.

"Don't say it so much Lou, My mom might hear!" She scolded hitting Louis' arm.

"Ow Charlavoy! You shouldn't hit! But why are you running away?" Louis asked with sad eyes.