6. (part 2)

Louis

"I-I went to the doctor. They said couldn't get pregnant. My husband wanted a baby and I lied to him, I've tried everything."-

"You have one last chance to leave. Are you sure you'll give anything?"-

"You've just made a deal with the devil."

Memories came back in flashbacks, with each memory streamed more heat through Louis' veins. He didn't know if he was dreaming, if so this dream was all too vivid. Surges of heat spread inside of his over heated body, the powerful rush causing less and less conciseness. Louis' veins began to pulse, bulging and turning black as if something was pumping throughout him. Louis cried out, hands desperately clawing at his body, anything for relief. This wasn't right, something was really wrong.

"M-m-m-mom." He moaned out, his tongue feeling like sand paper in his mouth.

Louis felt his mother's untested hand on his cheek. "I'm here baby boy, don't worry. I won't let him take you." She whispered the last of her words starting straight ahead.

The reassurance form his mother gave Louis some strength to calm himself down, breathing in and out. Hoping it would extinguish the excruciating pain. And it did, reducing the burn enough for Louis to weakly open his eyes slightly.

To see the blurry figure of his mother staring down at him was a relief in a way. He wasn't completely dying or his mother would have dragged his half concuss body to the hospital by now. Demanding they give him quick treatment for whatever fever he'd caught. Maybe it was just a feverish feeling that crashed upon Louis, causing him to become delusional.

Louis could hear his mother's prominent screaming, her mouth was wide while unstopped screams fell trough.
One tender, trembling hand stroked Louis' face and the other attending to his heart making sure he was still respiratory.

Louis wanted nothing more than to reach out to her. Even after all she'd done, all she'd said today and the made up story about his birth. He still always wanted to see her happy. But he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, his body felt too numb and weak and his mouth seemed to forget how to form words. I'm okay mom; I swear Louis said in his head. But it was of no use of course Johanna couldn't hear him. Louis wanted to reach out and touch her but couldn't and his energy quickly drained, his vision crowded, and his eyes closed again.

When he reopened his eyes for the second time, his mom was still beside him. Louis could feel her dainty arms clutching him to her chest and warm tears sinking onto his clothed shoulder, leaving a moistened spot on his tee shirt.

This isn't how he wanted to die, because there was no doubt in his mind. He was dying. Hr glanced over at the clock 11:59. 12:00. Before the numbers could even change on his bedside digital clock, A gust of hot air came rushing through. Thick fog flew through the bedroom door.  Suffocating and dark, just as it had been in Louis' nightmare. Darkness blinded his vision for a moment and when it cleared a tall man stood leaned up against his desk.

"Can you believe it's only been sixteen years?" He said, taking long strides closer to where Johanna nursed Louis in her arms. "He's beautiful, isn't he?"

Johanna looked up from where she cowered, fright written on her face. But she didn't dare let go of her Louis, Louis knew she wouldn't allow this man to take him.  As if the man could sense Johanna's overprotectiveness, his face grew into a smiled. A smile so wicked, the Cheshire cat would be put to shame.

"I never introduced myself properly, my friends call me Harry, but I'm known as the devil to people like you." Harry held his hand out and Louis froze.