Chapter 1: Orphan Tears

They sat down on the curb and stared out at the traffic on the busy road. They both sighed.

"Who should we kill tonight?" The girl with the glass crown asked the other girl.

"I don't care as long as I get to cut their eyes out." The other said with a shrug. The girl with the glass crown, Queenie, contemplated for a while.

"Hmmmm.....how about we kill that drunk bastard over there?" Said Queenie as she pointed to the stumbling man across the street. "He has nothing to live for anyway."

"Nah, too easy..." The other, LuLu sighed. "Why is today sooooooo boring? Can someone fun to kill gonna come by or what? And where's ReeRee?"

Just as she had said her name, ReeRee ran up to them with hands full of ice cream, probably stolen. She handed them each a box for themselves and some spoons to go with them. Queenie instantly dug into her cookie dough flavored treat.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked in her little, adorable puberty voice. She was only about fourteen.

"Just thinking about who to kill tonight. This weekend was super boring so I want to spice an ugly Monday up with death." Queenie groaned through a mouth full of ice cream and flopped onto her back.

"I know who we can kill. There's an orphanage two blocks that way. They have babies there." She urged LuLu with the thought of killing infants. LuLu smiled.

"I vote cut out their eyes!" She said with a big grin stretching across her cheeks and practically into her ears.

"Okay then I guess we kill some babies. But first I'm gonna pull that guys pants down. People like that make me sick." As Queenie went to pull the drunk guys pants down, ReeRee and LuLu sat on the sidewalk and watched as she sprinted across the street.

"LuLu I bet the guy won't even notice." Said ReeRee with doubt.

"Yeah he probably won't." LuLu sighed and held ReeRee's colorful sleeve.

Queenie had just narrowly missed getting hit by a large food truck, but seemed to be oblivious to her near death experience. She kept running.

She had finally reached the sidewalk on the other side and was reaching her hand up to the rim of the man's pants when he turned around quicker than a drunk man should've been able to. He grabbed both of her hands and sneered.

"Where ya gonna go now, little neko. I'll make sure you're never alone again." He slurred and brought her body closer to his. Queenie slipped out of his grip and punched him in the face.

"The hell I want a failure like you. You make me sick." She said coolly and kicked him in the ribs. She turned to cross the street but the man pulled her to the ground and jumped on top of her.

"Shhh. It'll only hurt for a little while." He stroked her hair. She could smell his disgusting breath.

Just as he was about to lift her skirt, a figure slammed into him, sending him flying. It was LuLu. ReeRee jumped out from behind her and quickly stabbed the man and pushed him into nearby bushes before a single drop of blood came out.

Queenie was stunned. She almost had been..... If they weren't here she would have been.....

LuLu helped her up and dusted her off. Walking back to them, ReeRee cleaned her knife. She smiled. "That was a close one huh!" she said far too cheery.

"Uh yeah you could say that..." Queenie said. She shivered. That dude had issues.

LuLu punched her shoulder playfully. "C'mon let's go take it out on orphans! I'll let you play music. It'll be fun." She had changed the subject, thankfully.