Chapter 6: The gone girl.

Later, night fell outside the CreepyPasta mansion, and no, it wasn't one of those normal nights the regular humans have. Twas the night that only the CreepyPasta killers knew of.

Zalgo, they called him, had attacked one of Slenderman's proxies while they were out on their killing spree. Slenderman heard the cries of agony and pain from afar then organised a search party which contained all the girls, BEN, and Slumbitch Ethan, then set out to look for the poor proxy Except One, Insanity was somehow able to ditch without getting caught.

The girls, and Ethan, were confused because they did not know who Zalgo was or why he would attack them, but they just kept their mouths shut and followed.

While the teens were processing what was going on, Lulu looked to the ground, fiddling with her fingers. She was daydreaming about Slendy-sama the whole time so much that she didn't care about what was happening.

ReeRee turned around noticing Lulu wasn't really on this planet anymore and was far behind the group. She slowed her pace to let Lulu catch up with her.

"Whats with the blushin'?" ReeRee said whispering while slithering over to her.

"U-Uh Nothing!". Lulu said almost screaming but thanks to ReeRee's hand clamping over her mouth in time she didn't break everyone's eardrums.

"Jeez don't yell so loud! God!." The stitched girl yelled.

Everyone stopped in their tracks and stared at them.

"Uh... you okay bruh? Ya needs the ambulances to get ya?" Queenie asked sarcastically as the group gaped at the two young females. All they saw was ReeRee and Lulu frozen in place with her stitched hand covering Lulu's mouth.

"We're good. She just uh... saw a... spider." ReeRee said unconvincingly. BEN and Queenie simultaneously rolled their eyes and snickered to each other as the group turned and dismissed the outburst.

Suddenly, a shadow leaped from the sky and pummeled into Slendy. The band of teens quickly turned to the figure and got into their fighting positions, ready to attack.

ReeRee and Queenie, who were the quickest to react, charged Zalgo. They both leaped onto Zalgo's back and ReeRee bit his shoulder then recoiled in pain. His shiny, black skin didn't even show a dent and one of ReeRee's teeth was bleeding. Queenie mustered up as much courage as she could and smacked his head. Her fire poker hit him square between the eyes, causing him to throw them off. They skidded across the grass and caught themselves on the nearby trees. Charisma quickly jumped from one of those trees and slammed into him with her elbow like a WWE champion.

Zalgo stumbled back and let out a low chuckle. "You think you can defeat me? Bahehehehe". He said in a sassy voice while flicking his hand up and down while his head followed the motions of his wrist.

Everyone just stared at him like Wtf... o-o. "How dare you mock me!" Ethan yelled revealing the secret of his, that he had different intentions than to fight the large demon.

"Uh... I wasn't even trying to but ok..." Zalgo replied back in his deep smoldering voice.

"You'd really do that homo bitch?" BEN said uneasily to Zalgo. Lulu was off snickering in the background. Queenie just facepalmed.

"Hey! That's not my name asshole!" Ethan yelled.

"Will the both of you knock it off?" Slendy hissed at both of them then charged at Zalgo, who grabbed his arms and wrestled with him to try to knock each other off balance. BEN shrugged and launched himself at the muscular demon and slashed at him with his short sword.

Ethan just stared at all of the muscles everywhere, because having a dick in his butt three hours ago wasn't enough for this hoe.

Lulu woke up from her daydream of Slendy and herself making out and jumped at Zalgo. She swung her bat in a long arc towards his face, which hit him comically, but ultimately did absolutely... nothing...

He shook his head slightly and then proceeded to grab her bat and fling it across the clearing. Lulu watched as the bat flew across the clearing. "My bat..." She whined to herself.

"M-mai bat!" She yelled as she ran to it, holding her cheeks as she went. After she picked up her bat, she turned around and saw Zalgo standing there smiling a toothy grin.

"Lulu!" Slendy yelled with a tone of static. He used one of his tentacles to reach for her, but failed to grab her when Zalgo wrapped an arm around the baby killer's waist before disappearing. "Damn it!" Slenderman said slamming his fist on to the ground.

Queenie and ReeRee ran over to the treeman and looked around. "What happened? Where's Lulu?!" ReeRee said in panic while shaking BEN's shoulders.

"How am I supposed to know!? She's gone! Stop shaking me dammit!" He replied with swirly eyes as he peeled her hands off of him. Queenie rushed over and showed the dizzy boy to a nearby tree so he could prop himself up on it as the world stopped spinning.

"The demon thing kidnapped her if you were paying any attention to what was happening!" Queenie said. "I mean I know we were all stuck up on trees but it was pretty obvious."

ReeRee puffed her cheeks, "Well we need to save her then!! Slendy, where would Zalgo have gone???" She demanded the tall man.

"I-I do not know..." he replied, defeated. His shoulders slumped and he rubbed his face with his hand. The two girl's hearts wrenched as they heard the apparent despair in Slenderman's voice.

"Well, we need to find out then! Do you know anybody- anyone at all who would know where he took her!?" Queenie yelled hysterically, not really helping the situation with her panic.

Slenderman thought for a second or two then ultimately replied, "I-I believe so..."

"Who!?" ReeRee asked.

"Starr Skye..." Slendy's expression darkened. "Dreamscape."