Chapter 2: New friends

"Who are you!?" LuLu asked.

"No, who are you!? Why are you covered in blood?" The girl asked back.

"Yay new friends!" ReeRee said as she hugged the two random people tightly. "My name's ReeRee! And that's Queenie and Baby Killing LuLu or LuLu for short.... What's your name?"

"I'm Charisma, and this Homo Bisexual Bitch right here is..." She sighed, "Whipped...Cream... But just call him Ethan." The girl said then suddenly smacked Ethan in the back of his head, making him stay on track because he was staring at Queenie's boobs.

"Heehee...homo bisexual bitch." LuLu repeated, giggling.

"Yea what she sa-!" ReeRee smacked his cheek. He gasped and held it.

"Look there one more time I fucking swear you'll be cut into pieces alright?!" She scolded him. "We're gonna be the best of friends... right?" She happily hugged Ethan from the side.

He looked away, half scared half embarrassed, and answered, "Yeah sure."

Suddenly they heard footsteps heading their way, "Who's there?!" Everyone turned and looked around, then out of nowhere three police men rushed in. They fumbled for their shotguns and tasers.

"Okay girls! And Homo Bitch let's go!" LuLu drug ReeRee and Queenie's arms as they all ran out of the building, police shooting behind them.

***

They ran through the forest as fast as they could, trying not to get shot all the while.

The girls, plus Ethan continued to run through the forest dodging all the trees and shrubs in their way. Queenie pointed out a clearing and they all ran to it.

They all stopped once the teens reached the clearing, breathing heavily. "Did... we... lose them?" Asked Homo bisexual bitch as he collapsed onto the ground tired.

"I think so." Queenie gasped. Reeree nodded her head with agreement.

"Forget about the guards. Where da hell are we?!" Yelled LuLu. They were in a circular clearing surrounded by only trees and the sounds of crickets.

"How the heck are we suppose to know?" Asked Charismawith a sigh.

"I'm hungry!" ReeRee yelled, rolling on the ground.

"But you just ate someone an hour ago!" Queenie said waving her arms beside herself.

"Don't judge me!" ReeRee yelled back. Her cheeks puffed up in indignation.

"What a fat ass.." Ethan murmured under his breath. ReeRee growled. But before she could attack him, Queenie, LuLu, Charisma held her back. "I will murder you... you... you limp noodle!" She yelled.

"Limp noodle. Really?" The others sarcastically said as they let ReeRee go.

She nervously laughed, "I couldn't think of anything else so..." She said blushing out of embarrassment.

Queenie put a hand on ReeRee's shoulder and sighed, "Sweetie, you need to work on that."

She looked down, "I know..."

"But forget about that! We need to figure out where the fuck we are." Said Queenie as she looked around the forest.

"Great, first we get shot at by guards... now we are lost in the forest!'' LuLu said slapping Ethan in the back of the head for no apparent reason.

''What the Fuck was that for!?" Said Ethan rubbing the back of his head. ''Bitch...'' He mumbled under his breath. Reeree growled at him once she heard his huff.

''I'm gonna go walk around and see if I can find something... You coming Queenie?'' LuLu said as she turned and started to walk into the dark, shadowy forest.

''Yea I'm coming!'' Queenie began to jog after LuLu.

''Hurry up!'' LuLu yelled back.

''I am You know! I don't run when I don't need to god damit!'' Queenie said catching up to LuLu. As the two continued to walk through the woods Reeree stayed back in the clearing with Charisma and Ethan.

***

''So? where yall's be from..'' ReeRee asked looking up at them with her hands crossed. They all were sitting on the grassy floor of the forest. The other two were significantly taller than her. She rocked back and forth on her bottom, holding her knees as she went.

Charisma answered. ''Well...'' Charisma paused as they both turned to Ethan, who had started his music on his phone. His headphones were in his ears, but the plug wasn't in all the way, so it was playing out loud.

"Ethan." Reeree said.

He answered "What?"

"Why are you listening to Wrecking Ball and twerking your flat ass off?" Reeree said with a confused look.

''Well... i... don't... well... uh...... just forget it...'' Ethan fumbled.

***

As Queenie and LuLu walked through the woods. They looked around, but saw nothing but trees. Queenie fell on the ground when she hit something that magically appeared in front of her.

''Ouch what was that!'' Queenie yelled and looked slowly up. Her eyes went wide once she saw a tall man with a blank, white face. Tentacles protruded from its back ominously.

Queenie quickly grabbed her poker and started to hit his legs and waist. ''Power of Cheesus COMPELS you!"' She screamed while still swinging the poker. The tall creature tried to push her away.

''Whats going on?!'' LuLu said as she ran over to Queenie. LuLu looked at the object she was hitting and saw his face. Her eyes went wide and her hands squeezed her cheeks. ''He.. is so.. FABULOUS!'' LuLu whispered and took the poker away from Queenie. ''No he is... to ... beautiful to hit. Especially with a stick breh!'' LuLu said to Queenie.

"It not a stick!" Queenie defended, bit LuLu shushed her and stared at the creature.

The Tall Man shrunk down to human size and put his tentacles away. Queenie's eyes went wide again.

"I know you! You saved me from those policemen all those years ago! But you never told me your name." She said. He just shook his head.

Sticks and branches snapped as ReeRee, Charisma, and Ethan appeared through the trees.

ReeRee walked towards her, "What are you looking at LuLu?" She asked looking around.

LuLu pointed, "Him..." she replied, blushing like crazy. ReeRee looked where LuLu was pointing and she couldn't help but laugh.

LuLu snapped back into reality and stared at ReeRee, "What are you laughing at?"

ReeRee was rolling on the floor, "H-He has no face!" She giggled.

LuLu kicked her side, "Stop laughing! He's still cute."

ReeRee sat up, still smiling, and looked up at the guy. He wore a full black tuxedo with a red tie, and gucci dress shoes. Queenie was hugging him like they were old friends. He patted her on the head. The others stared at him.

"And who are you suppose to beh?" Ethan asked squinting his eyes and pointed at him.

The man spoke, not with his non-existing lips, but with his mind. "My name is Sss-Slenderman and I'm here to take you children in." He said in a staticy voice. His answer filled the teens minds.

ReeRee stopped smiling. They all stared at him with blank faces like they were hypnotized by his voice.

He started to walk away deeper into the forest, the teens started to follow him until they were in the deepest depths of the forest