I got one!

Yes, score! Shirley thought as she grabbed her ticket to the concert. It was 1965, The Rolling Stones were at the top of the charts with their hit single; (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction. The Stones were touring Canada, and stopping in London, Ontario, Shirley's hometown. As she walked down the road back to her small apartment, she clutched her ticket. Finally! She thought, a chance to see The Stones! Maybe she'd catch a glimpse of Brian Jones, one of the guitarists. With shimmery blond hair that fell down to his shoulders and greeny-grey eyes, he was Shirley's dream guy. Although she'd only heard about them recently, she was already hooked and had bought several of their records. It was all because her friend, Jean, had rung her up a few months ago and invited her down to watch one of their Ed Sullivan Show appearances. The song they were performing was The Last Time, and when they first burst onstage, her eyes were immediately drawn to the singer. With big blue eyes, mousy brown hair and pouty lips that weren't quite the normal size, Mick Jagger was certainly an eye candy for the screaming girls in the audience. Next the drummer appeared on screen, looking older and with a drowsy look on his face, Charlie Watts looked half asleep while pounding at the drums. Keith Richard stood slightly behind the singer, and had seemed to be in a world of his own. with shiny black hair and dark eyes, he was dancing along to the noise that he was helping to create. Bill Wyman, the bassist of the group, looked like he had way better things to do then clutch a guitar and stand in front of thousands of screaming faces. But a look from the quiet guitarist next to him quickly put a quirky little smile on his face. Making duck lips and whispering something to Bill, Brian Jones had appeared on the screen. But he didn't really notice, so Bill nodded toward the camera. Brian had looked at the screen and smiled then, and Shirley was instantly hooked. And now I get to see them Live! She thought as she flopped down on her bed. The concert was in a couple of days and Shirley could barely contain her excitement. She looked at the mirror on her dresser her dark brown hair was windblown and her bangs had knotted and tangled off to one side of her forehead. The freckles on her cheeks had become more prominent because of the bright sun and her greeney-blue eyes stared back at her. Shirley held her ticket up and examined it, smaller than her palm and with The Rolling Stones Live In Concert printed neatly in the middle of the card. It was late, about 9:00pm and Shirley decided to ring Jean up, she didn't answer though, so Shirley left a message. "Hey Jean, scored a ticket to The Stones's concert, ring me up when you get your ticket as well, 'night" she hung up and put the phone down. Walking over to her record player sitting on her bedside table, she selected one of her favorite Rolling Stone records and put it on. Out Of Our Heads had a lot of their latest hits, from Satisfaction to The Last Time, and Shirley fell asleep just as the opening chords from Satisfaction started. It was a dreary Monday morning when Shirley awoke, and, looking at the clock, a late one to. Realizing that it wasn't, in fact, Sunday or Saturday but Monday. Shirley jumped up from bed and put on her elevator operator suit. Yes, she was an elevator operator, they didn't have any positions left when they hired her. As she got to the hotel, she rushed through the doors only to find her boss, taping his watch and staring daggers at her.