Brian freaking Jones

"And welcome back to Kevin's Radio! Where we play the newest hits from the hottest bands! That was The Kinks with All Day And All Of The Night, now, how 'bout we get some Satisfaction from The Rolling Stones!" Kevin turned around when the song started, he'd heard a knock on the studio door. Standing up and walking over, he opened the door and gasped, there stood his friend Shirley..and Brian Jones.

Brian stared at the man in front of him; he was tall, skinny, and had dark brown hair almost the same shade as Shirley's. The man gulped and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down, "uh-uh come in" he stuttered and Shirley smiled warmly and placed her hand on the guy's arm. Brian felt a sudden pang of jealousy and he winced, looking down; now why did that happen? He asked himself quietly, in his head.

"Kevin, calm down its just Brian Jones" Shirley said soothingly and Kevin looked down at Shirley and pulled her aside. Brian couldn't help but eavesdrop; "Shirley, what are you doing with Brian freaking Jones?!" Kevin whispered to Shirley, and Brian chuckled to himself, he liked being recognized.

"I heard that you needed help with you're radio"

Kevin was about to reply, but then he heard Satisfaction coming to an end so he motioned for them to follow as he rushed back inside.

Kevin put on some headphones and disappeared into a recording booth.

"Well, well my friends, it looks like we have a special guest that has just appeared at my door" Kevin announced and Brian walked over to the recording booth. He sat down, put on some headphones and winked at Shirley. Brian noticed that when he had winked, Shirley's cheeks had colored, he smiled to himself. "Can you guess who this special guest is? Here, I'll get him to say hello" Kevin brought the mike to Brian, and he said in his smoothest voice, "hello darlings"

"If you can't guess who that is, you don't have ears! Let me introduce you now, to the one and the only...Brian Jones!" Kevin was so excited to have him here, Brian could tell, and he smiled as he leaned back comfortably. in the chair. "Welcome Brian, welcome to the show!" Kevin announced and Brian spoke again, "well thank you for having me, it's a pleasure"

The two started a conversation over the radio and Shirley sat back and looked at the ceiling; mulling over all that had happened in the past couple if days. She had met a world famous rock band, now they were staying in her apartment, how about that?

She focused back in on Kevin and Brian's conversation when she heard her name being said.

"And after another lovely Rolling Stones song, we'll have a fan interview Mr. Jones here"

The Stones's The Last Time started up and Kevin came back out to where Shirley sat.

"Um, Shirl?"

She looked up, a hard expression on her face, "ya?"

"Can you be that fan?"

"Huh?"

"The one that interviews Brian, please?"

Shirley looked uncertainly over at Brian, who smiled a bit and winked. She looked back at Kevin.

"Sure, I'll do it"