Suprise, Suprise

She hurried up to her boss. "I am so sorry!" She gasped as her boss hardened his glare. "Just, just get to the elevator" he huffed, "we have some big customers arriving soon". She ran into the elevator and waited, hmm she thought, who could these big customers be? This hotel wasn't the most popular. Jean rushed in, she worked there as well, she was a waitress. "Jean! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the kitchen!" Shirley said, surprised at having such an early visit from her flushed faced friend. "You. Are. Never. Going. To. Believe. Who. It. Is" she puffed, "who? What?" Shirley asked, eyes wide. But at that moment her and Jean's boss also popped his head in, "Jean get to the kitchen. Now" he seethed. "Bye Shirley!" Jean waved bye as she turned around, the boss nodded and disappeared back into the lobby. That's when she heard the screams. Crazed fan-girl screams that echoed off the walls of the dingy little hotel, all she could do what stand stiff and still as a wave of crazed fans ran toward the elevator. She was so focused on the fans that she didn't notice the five hooded figures in big black coats enter the elevator. "Hey! Miss! Close that door!" One of them screeched while another leaned over and pushed the button that closed the doors and trapped the screaming faces outside in the lobby. Shirley tripped and fell on the hooded figure that was still stretched across the floor and had his hand on the button. They fell in a tangled heap on the floor and his hood pulled back to reveal long blond hair that fell shoulder length. Shirley was shocked, it couldn't really be them? Could it? She gasped and the unmasked guitarist looked over at her, "are you alright darling?" He smiled the same smile he had smiled on the TV months earlier. "Brian..." She whispered, "now you've done it Brian!" One of them complained, "well I'm dead bloody tired of these disguises" another one said while removing his hood and tearing off a fake mustache. It was Keith. " 'Ello elevator person, I'm Keith Richard" he stuck out his hand and she took it and stood up. "Brian get up, will you?" The same one complained while pulling back his hood. It was none other than Mick Jagger, pulling off a fake goatee and wincing as the tape like beard came off. The others removed their hoods as well, Bills silk like hair and long face emerged from one hood while Charlie was busy trying to pry off a fake mustache that seemed really sticky. Brian stood up and dusted himself off, "well, now what?" His smile dropped as the elevator stopped. "Goodbye!" Mick waved as they headed out, Brian was the last one out and Shirley waved and blushed, he waved back. His cheeks were slightly pink, Holy! Shirley thought, Brian's blushing! Why, though? She was still pondering this question as the doors closed. But just as they were about to, a hand stuck between them and Shirley had no choice but to open the doors. Brian, Mick, Keith, Charlie and Bill stumbled back in, their appearance was slightly less smart and more ripped up and shredded. "They got me shirt!" Brian said as he looked down at what was left of his shirt. "Bloody 'ell, it's like going into a blender!" Keith said as he leaned against the inside of the elevator. "My pants" Mick gasped at what was left if his pants. "They actually look like shorts now" Shirley blurted out. Wow, she thought, way to screw things up, the first words I say to the freaking Rolling Stones is that?! Mick laughed "she speaks now does she?"

"I can't believe they found the stairwell!" Charlie sighed, "now we have no where to stay!". Quick thinking Shirley blurted out for the second time that day, "you can stay at my place!" They all just stared at her though. "Well..." Mick trailed off, "I don't know if Andrew would let us-" Brian cut in, "can't we? I mean, she must live somewhere secluded if she lives near 'ear" Bill and Charlie looked at each other uncertainly. "But Brian" Bill started, "our luggage is already in the room". Shirley was watching the exchange with curious eyes, "I could get the people at the front desk to call a cab and get the luggage in there, then we could go to my place" she said, "but then I'd have to come strait back to work" What was she doing?! She thought, I can't just invite these legends into my house! "Why not?" Keith grinned, "we got nowhere else to stay" The remaining four Stones regarded Keith with wide eyes, "ooh you do know Andrew's not gunna like this Keith" Mick nudged Keith nervously. "But why not?" He grinned as well, "we been lookin' for some bloody excitement other than bein' chased 'round London and wherever this is."