Good Morning!

Mick awoke with a start and shot up immediately, where am I? He thought as he looked around the apartment. Then he remembered the events of yesterday, he looked over and there was Shirley, lying on her bed, Keith was snoozing on the couch, Mick was stuck sleeping on the floor and so was Brian. Charlie and Bill had escaped and went to join their wives who were staying in higher class hotels. That left Jean...Jean, Mick couldn't stop thinking about her, she had a bright face framed by long blonde hair. Her green eyes shone when she laughed. Where was she? Mick stood up slowly and realized he had a kink in his neck. Shaking that off he ruffled his hair with his fingers and wandered onto the balcony. Jean sat out on the small bench on the balcony, sipping some tea. He went out and sat down beside her, and she just stared at him. Feeling self conscious he asked, "do I look terrible or something?"

"No, you look absolutely...." She trailed off and looked at her knees. Jean finished the rest of the sentence in her head; 'stunning, beautiful, lovely, I love you, I can't believe you're actually here'. She glanced up at Mick, he was staring at her in a way that made her face feel like it was on fire. Jean couldn't take it anymore, standing up she asked if he wanted any tea, he replied by whispering a yes and Jean stumbled off into her friend's kitchen.

Shirley woke up and rolled over onto her side, she looked down and saw the ruffled blond hair of Brian Jones. So she wasn't dreaming after al- "no!" Who said that? She turned around before looking back at Brian, "no! I-I don't-" that was Brian talking, Shirley decided. She leaned down and softly tapped his shoulder, he groaned and turned around so that he was facing Shirley. But he was still asleep, and he had a scowl plastered on his face, "Brian?" She said soothingly and shook his shoulder. He opens his eyes, the scowl disappearing and being replaced by a warm smile. "Good morning" he croaked and sat up, "good morning to you to" she smiled as well and leaned back, placing her hands behind her head. "I can't believe you're really here" she whispered to the ceiling. "Me neither" he whispered as well.

Keith was sleeping, and he was having an interesting dream;

he sat and watched as Mick and Brian fell in love with two girls, one blonde and one brunette. Keith watched as they kissed each other and held hands, all the while he sat in a chair, gagged and with his hands tied behind his back.

He opened his eyes and the dream faded away, sitting up he got off the couch and wandered into the kitchen. Jean was there, making tea. "Do you mind making a cup of tea for me as well?" He yawned and put a hand on his face. She turned around and nodded before giving him the cup she had just been working on. Keith shrugged and took the cup of tea out onto the balcony, while Jean stayed in the kitchen. "Oh Jean, thank you for the tea, I really appreciate it" Mick said without turning around. "Oh you are welcome sweet cheeks!" Keith said in a high pitched voice. Mick turned around and scowled playfully at his best friend, "what you doing out here here?" Keith asked in his normal voice.

"Oh, uh, thinking?" Mick said it as a question and Keith sat down beside him, sipping his tea. "Thinking? Huh" Keith responded and set down his tea. They both looked over London, Ontario and thought about life...and other things. Until Mick stood up and brushed off his knees, saying that he was going to go check on Jean. That was fine by Keith, he just sat there sipping his tea, looking over London.

Mick poked his head into Shirley's room and saw that her and Brian were talking quietly. He decided to give them their privacy so he walked into the kitchen and saw Jean making tea. "Do you want to grab a bite to eat with me Jean" he asked while putting his hands behind his back.

Jean turned around, "I'd love to Mick!" She squeaked and blushed some more.

Mick smiled when she smiled and made his way toward the door, with Jean following behind. He opened the door and bowed, "shall we?"

"Wait" Jean said as she disappeared into a closet, she reappeared a few seconds later with a big floppy hat and sunglasses. She handed the hat and sunglasses to Mick, who understood the meaning and put them on.

"Where would you like to go?" Jean asked as they walked down the street. "How 'bout we go to a coffee shop to find a bagel or something?" Mick raised one shoulder in a half-shrug. "That sounds good" Jean turned towards him and smiled, Mick smiled to and clasped her hand as they walked on down the street.