Chapter 9: "Capture" (Part 2)

[A/N: This chapter has torcher in it. Please read at your own risk. It is quite morbid with Yandere Hanamiya, so please be aware of that. Other than that I hope you guys like it!]

(Reader-chan's P.O.V)

All I saw was red.

The red color that Hanamiya Makoto fangirled over, the red that stained Hanamiya's clothes and blade. The red that stained the pail and, seemingly lifeless, body of Kuroko.

"Tetsu" Aomine whimpered as he held Kuroko's still body.

"Tetsuya" A voice joined the party. I tried to look behind me, the body of the King stood shocked at the scene in front of him. Beside the King stood his men and the entire mob of Yosen.

"It was brilliant" Hanamiya said as he skipped to my side "She distracted him for me and I sliced him open, it was team work~" Hanamiya knelt beside me and grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me towards Seto.

"(F/N)!" the King called after me "Aomine Take Tetsuya to Shintaro, he's not that far from here" Aomine melancholy picked Kuroko up bridal style and sprinted with him out of the labyrinth. "You will regret messing with us" The King's eyes practically glowed he was so pissed.

"4" Hanamiya spoke, his voice making my skin crawl.

"Four..." Murasakibara Atsushi, the boss of Yosen, repeated. All of a sudden the walls of the labyrinth began to move. The floors shook with great force sending all of Yosen and Rakuzan to their knees.

"I will dethrone you, Akashi Seijuro." Hanamiya said, his tongue clicking.

"NO!" The King called as he got up and went to chase us but Leo caught him before he reached the turning walls and was crushed.

"Let's get going" Hanamiya flicked a light on, somehow, and we kept moving forward.

We walked and walked for what seemed hours. The Hanamiya stood in front of a door, he said some weird things in Latin, I think, and the door unlocked.

What the hell is this guy?!

"You have been a fucking thorn in my side, (F/N)" Hanamiya said as we entered into the door.

"Well meeting you hasn't been a walk in the park for me either"

"Drop her here" Hanamiya said to which Seto replied with a forceful drop.

I landed on my ass hard. I went to stand up but was forced to my back by the cold feeling of a boot to my face.

"What the hell?!" I held my jaw and felt a little blood start to pool in my mouth.

"You" Hanamiya pulled at my hair forcing my to look at him "Will learn to fucking listen to me, and learn your fucking place." He smiled "Seto, Yamazaki, Hara" Hanamiya called to his men "Tie her up and teach her her place."

~Time Skip~

"Stop!" I call as I can no longer feel my hips or my legs

"Why, why do you want us to stop?" Seto asked

This fucking torcher has been going on for an hour or two. Seto has been whipping me, mainly my legs and hips, Yamazaki (the reddish-brown haired guy that 'finished' off Kise) had been taking video, and Hara (The grayish-white haired man) was preparing other 'tools' to use on my later.

"P-P-Please...." I said my upper body shaking "S-Stop"

"Thank you gentlemen" Hanamiya walked through the door and dismissed the three out of the room. "So how do you feel, being completely powerless and alone?" Hanamiya inspected the weapons that Hara was preparing earlier.