What The Hell

i just love the song and it somehow brought me to this story. It's nothing special but still I hope you like it ;D It's not gonna be too long because I don't want this to take to much of my free time. I still wanna have time to write 'Changing You' and 'Captivated By You' ;D

Pls vomment (comment & vote)

__________________________________________________________________________________

I was bored of being the nice and good girl. I wanted to have some fun in my life too. Always being the good girl annoys me. I’ve been good for my whole life, but now I’m bored of it.

I just wanna have some fun now. I wanna mess around now. I don’t care what my parents or my old friends think about me now. I DON’T CARE ANYMORE! I WANNA HAVE SOME FUN NOW!

I turned on the radio standing on my bedside table.

“All my life I’ve been good, but now…”

I just love this song. It helped me making the decision of changing my life. It somehow reflected my feelings. I WAS bored of being good. I wanted to freak out now.

I turned the music louder and started dancing like crazy.

“And I don't really care about

If you love me

If you hate me

You can save me

Baby, baby

All my life I've been good, but now

Whoooooooa! What the hell!...”

I started singing along while I tied up my dark brown, nearly black hair. I just dyed it and I thought it looked great. Also I just got my new outfit. All inspired by this one song

“La la la la la la la

whoa whoa whoa

La la la la la la la whoa whoa whoa

You say that I'm messing with your head

Boy, I like messing in your bed…”

I put on my make-up while I was still singing. Smokey Eyes, red blush, light pink lipstick, nude lip-gloss. Done.

I grabbed my nerdy glasses and threw them out of my window. I would never wear them again. I’ll take contacts from now on.

“La la la la la la la la la la

La la la la la la la la la”

I was singing the last lines while getting completely done for the night. I’m gonna go rock out at a club. And I’m gonna take someone home.

I’m gonna life live to the fullest now. I’m gonna have some fun now!

I just don’t care anymore. I’m only thinking WHAT THE HELL?! right now.

This night’s gonna be great. This night’s gonna be fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Dedicated to a good friend of mine ;D

Pls comment! It would mean a lot to me!

Okay, I have to say this now. This is meant to be this short. I normally write much longer stories but these (this one and the following ones) are supossed to be this short because they aren't telling a whole story. This is just what pops up in my imagination when I hear these songs. Hope it doesn't sound harsh but I'm tired of people telling me it's too short. I know it's short but it's supposed to be like this. And if you've read the description you would know they're supposed to be very short.

Sorry if I sounded harsh!

Oh, and they are just for fun and it takes me 5 minutes to write one of them so yeah, it's nothing special. I use it to help me when I'm writing a chappie of 'Changing You' and I get writers block.