Killing Mr. Griffin, alternate ending

As the title says, this is a cpntinuation from a part of the book I wanted to share with you. I had to write it for english class, so don't expect much. Also it's quite gruesome. I wrote this around middle of June so it is rather old for an upload from me, but who cares *shrugs*

Disclaimer: Tis is an alternative ending for the book 'Killing Mr. Griffin' by Lois Duncan. The characters and the whole idea belong to her. I own nothing, just the idea of what happens in this.

Warning: Contains murder and character death of main characters!

.....:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....

 Around the end of chapter 9,

Last paragraph by Lois Duncan I used:

“They don’t have to know.  Nobody does. It’s all right, Sue.” He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her over against him. “It’s all right, Sue – Susie – it’s all right, baby. Just trust me, okay? It’s all going to be all right.”

Susan suddenly pushed Mark away. “Don’t touch me! You’re mad! You all are, but you are the worst!” she shouted as tears started flowing. Mark simply stared at her for a moment, as well as everyone else. The only difference between their faces was that Mark’s expression was not shocked at Susan’s outburst. He was calm and controlled like always.

Susan crawled over the boy beside her and stumbled out of the car, still crying. She threw the door shut with all her might and started walking away, not knowing where exactly she was but not stopping nonetheless.

At some point she thought she heard steps behind her so she took the next alley to her right, just to find herself facing a brick wall. She turned around, somewhat scared, and let go of the breath she didn’t know she was holding when she realized it was only Mark.

“Don’t scare me like that!” she said as she tried to push past the boy but he just stepped closer. When he spoke his voice was deep and hoarse.

“You won’t tell anyone about it. Do you understand me?” Susan felt herself backing away when she noticed the glimmer in Mark’s eyes.

“What do you want?”

Mark didn’t answer but just stepped closer until he had her pinned to the wall. Susan started to struggle against Mark’s grip but it was useless. He was much stronger than the petite girl. Suddenly Mark raised his hand and closed it around her neck. Susan started to struggle again, trying to remove the fingers from her throat as the boy started to squeeze, cutting her breath off. Some choked sounds emerged her mouth as she felt herself lifted off the floor and realized Mark was smirking at her.

“You will never say a word again,” the boy said as he squeezed tighter, noticing how Susan’s struggling got weaker and her body started to grow numb because of the lack of air. He tightened his grip a little more and Susan felt her every limb go numb. She felt her mind starting to become somewhat clouded. Her thoughts drifted off until only one word was on her mind.

Air, she thought desperately. Her hands let go of Mark’s as she did not have the power to hold them up any longer and slowly, very slowly she felt her heartbeat slow down and drifting more and more off. This was it. This was how she would die. She would never have the little cabin she always had dreamt off, she would never even graduate. She would die here, in this dark, lonely, deserted and in some way disgusting alleyway.