Teardrops On My Guitar

• Dedicated to Isi Gruber

Dedicated to a good friend of mine ;D (she doesn't have wattpad btw ;D)

This time I got my inspiration from Taylow Swifts 'Teardrops On My Guitar'

hope you like it and pls vomment (commet & vote :D)

_______________________________________________________________________________

I slammed the door as I got home. He had a new girlfriend. Again. She was like the tenth he had only this month. How can he do this to me?

My iPod jumped to the next song.

“Drew looks at me

I fake a smile so he won't see

What I want and I need

And everything that we should be”

The song was describing what I felt. He chose another girl over me. A more popular, a more pretty one. It hurt me so much. I even wrote a song for him back then but e didn’t listen. He went over to the other girl.

“Drew talks to me

I laugh 'cause it's so damn funny

That I can't even see

Anyone when he's with me”

I loved him so much. I even lost some of my friends because I only cared about him. I ignored them. He was my lucky star. I thought so. I thought so until he chose that girl over me.

“Drew walks by me

Can he tell that I can't breathe

And there he goes, so perfectly

The kind of flawless I wish I could be”

Everytime I was near him I lost control of myself he should be with me. Not with her.

“So I´ll drive home alone

As I turn out the light

I'll put his picture down

And maybe get some sleep tonight”

He gave me this picture of him and his girlfriend some time ago. I always loved it. His smile was so beautiful. He was just so perfect. So not like me. I wasn’t perfect in any way. He was. He was beautiful, kind, caring, popular and lovely. I wasn’t. I was a freak. I wasn’t a nice cheerleader like she was. Like his girlfriend. I was just some strange gothic he would never love.

I entered the bathroom still thinking about him. He was everything I wanted. He would make me so happy. I would do anything for him. Even die.

I took the razor blade and held it close to my wrist. A last tear rolled down my cheek while the song ended slowly.

“Drew looks at me

I fake a smile so he won't see”