Just The Way You Are

“Oh her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining”

She was everything I needed. I love her so much. I never want to let her go. When she is with me I just feel amazing. She lights up my whole world. No, she is my whole world.

Her eyes are the most beautiful stars I’ve ever seen. And when the sun shines at her face, they have this special spark in them that captured me.

“She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day”

I think there could never be anyone as beautiful as she is. She is just perfect. She has perfect hair, the perfect smile and is just everything I’ve ever dreamed of.

I can’t think of anything or anyone more beautiful. She is the only person I would ever call perfect. Maybe because she is the only one who is perfect. I’m not. That’s something I know.

“When I compliment her

She wont believe me”

I often try to tell her how beautiful she is but she won’t listen. She just doesn’t understand that she’s perfect to me. I love everything about her, even if she tries to change some things from time to time. Luckily she doesn’t try too often.

I think it would be a shame if she’d ever change.

“Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are”

How often did I want to tell her how much she really means to me but stumble over my own words? I’m just not able to tell her. There are no words for what I feel for her so how should I describe it? A simple ‘I Love You’ won’t do at all. She deserves so much more than this simple phrase and still I’m not able to find fitting words.

“When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change”

My beloved girl often puts on make-up even if it’s not necessary. She would be perfect without eyeliner or mascara. Those things are useless for her.

Even if she wears make-up she doesn’t look more pretty than always. She’s just perfect to me.

“And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile”

Her smile still was the part I loved the most about her. She had a smile that could brighten up your whole day. It did with mine all the time.

If she cried it was like my world was crushing down, but luckily she smiles most of the time now. She makes me so happy. How could someone like her exist? Someone this beautiful. This perfect?

If I could only find words to tell her what she meant to me. But I can’t and I never will. But I will always love her. From now, to eternity.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it^^ I just think the song's really beautiful and well, I just had to write a story to it^^ Pls Comment and vote^^ tell me what you think people^^