Midnight Strikes

Dedicated to the editor of my story 'Changing You' ;D

Okay this short story is inspired by LaFees 'Midnight Strikes'. She's a german singer and the song's calles Mitternacht in the german version but it's also on her english album and so there's also an english version of it.

Okay, the theme of the song is sexual abuse of children. There aren't many songs like this one but I think it's great. It's somehow trying to get people stop ignoring it and I jst had to write something to it. I love the song and his deeper meaning. I also love it because LaFee wasn't afraid of singing about something most people ignore. I hope you feel the same way and like the story.

Oh and pls comment and vote for it ;D

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Dark it's oh so dark

Fear comes creepin

The nightmares bout to start

Steps, its him again

He’s got that hunger, she can’t comprehend”

I was so scared. He was on his way. He would come. He would do it again. Nothing can stop him. He’s doing it again and again. He doesn’t care about me screaming, screaming and asking him to stop. To stop the pain. He never was sated. He came again and again. But only if she wasn’t there.

“A child she’s just a child

But that dont stop his mind from runnin’ wild

Cold she’s oh so cold

So helpless as evil unfolds”

He told me to keep it a secret from her. He told me she would hate me if she knew. She would hate me if she knew what I did. He told me I would ruin everything. I would ruin our family. So I kept it a secret. I never told her. I never told anyone.

“Midnight strikes in the darkest night of her life, she cries

All her dreams are dyin’ ”

I was so scared. He always came at midnight, ignoring my screams. Ignoring my tears. I gave up dreaming a long time ago. He ruined all my dreams. He ruined my whole life. But if I told her it would ruin it even more.

“Midnight strikes in the darkest night of her life, she cries

All her dreams are dyin’

Midnight strikes in the darkest night she’s in tears

She hears a million angels screamin’ in pain”

Whenever he came it felt like I wasn’t screaming alone. It was like a thousand other voices were screaming with me. I often felt like I wasn’t alone. Like other girls suffered the same. Still I cried myself to sleep nearly every night. I was so scared.

I heard him coming. I heard him opening the door. He came closer. I closed my eyes praying that it soon will be over. The first tear ran down my cheeks. Please let it be over soon!