chapter three

[smut ahead]

This is my first time writing smut, and it's a bit, Well it's smut. This is a warning, if you don't want to read it don't, but if you do, that's okay.

I forgot I wrote this chapter, and I edited it yesterday. There was 6 votes on the last chapter, so I decided to update.

oh, and Niall's birthday is tmrw, and he comes in the next chapter. :-)

✖️ one week later ✖️

"Fûck, I missed you so much." Liam practically moaned as soon as he opened the hotel room door. His lips met Louis's soft lips. Shutting the hotel door behind him. "I missed your lips, babe."

"Stop talking, and get on the bed," Louis said, taking control. Pushing Liam onto the bed, and climbing over him. Louis' hand trailed over the bulge in Liam's pants, before reaching the hem on his t shirt, pulling the gray shirt off Liam. Liam let his lips attach to the base of Liam's neck, and left a trail of kisses down Liam's stomach.

Pausing, Louis kissed the area above the waistband, before unzipping Liam's jeans. Not wasting any more time, Louis pulled the jeans and boxers down at the same time, letting Liam's erèction pop out. Louis bit his lip, before putting his lips around the tip.

Slowly, Louis pushed his head down. Liam had his eyes closed, letting the moàns get as loud as they could. Liam had came to the conclusion since the first time they ever had sèx, Louis works wonders with his mouth. Liam's hands roamed until he felt the top of Louis's head, and he helped the younger lad bob his head up and down. Louis slowed down, and let Liam's dîck out of his mouth, with a trail of spit connected the tip and Louis's mouth.

Louis stood up and stripped naked, surprising he wasn't naked already. Liam was always in control in bed with Zayn, but when he was with Louis, he let the younger lad be in control all the time. Albeit, it turned Liam on most of the time.

Louis laid on the bed, with his àss in the air waiting for Liam. Liam smirked, and began to ready Louis. One finger at a time, Louis was a moàning mess, gripping the sheets. "Shît, Liam. Holy- fûck!"

"Are you ready, baby?" Liam asked, about to enter Louis. Louis let out a soft moan, meaning yes. Slowly, Liam pushed his dîck into Louis.

"Wait!" Louis said before Liam could get all the way through. "I want to ride you," Louis stated, pushing Liam off of him, and towards the bed. He climbed above Liam, making eye contact with the brown eyed man, before slowly pushing himself down.

Louis moaned as he bounced up and down. Liam's hands were on Louis' waist guiding him, as he thrusted up every time Louis went down.

"Fuçk, I'm about to- Shît," Louis moaned as the warm white liquid squirted onto Liam's stomach. Moments later, Liam came, and Louis slowed down his pace, and slowly stopped.

The two of them stayed lying next to each other, and fell asleep. Louis in Liam's arms, as Liam spooned Louis.

--

I'm sorry for your eyes. And I hope your parents or any adults are near you while you read this. My parents were in the car while I edited this.

Vote?

Maybe if this gets 5 votes (?) I'll update for Niall's birthday? Because he comes in next chapter. :-)