chapter eight

It's been a week since the fight they had. And they were packed for their trip. Zayn was excited, he wanted to go the Bahamas for their honeymoon ten years ago, but they were young, and didn't have that much money to waste, and Liam didn't have a high paying job, like he does now. The both of them had money left over, and they were glad because of it they could just fly away during the weekend.

They were in the airplane, waiting for the pilot to tell them to shut their phones off during the flight. Zayn was on the phone with his parents, while Liam was messaging Louis.

Yesterday, Liam went with Louis to his doctors appointment, the baby and Louis were both healthy.

To Liam, Louis was just going to be a one-night stand, but Louis was too sweet to be one. Liam couldn't do that to the younger lad. That night was a mistake, and the other times he had used the younger man, and the consequences was a baby, a baby he would have to keep secret from his husband of ten years.

Liam smiled at his husband, his mind forgetting about Louis. Zayn was smiling, talking to his mother. "It's just for a week, we'll be back for your birthday, I promise."

". . . of course, mom. Love you too. Next Saturday, okay. Bye. Liam my mom says bye."

"Bye Tricia!" Liam said loudly so that Zayn's mom could hear.

"Bye mom." Zayn said before ended the call. "I love her, but sometimes she can talk my ear off," Zayn sighed, leaning into Liam's shoulder.

"That's what moms do," Liam replied, laying his head on top of Zayn's, his hand entwining with Zayn's hand. "That reminds me, when we get back, my mom invited us for dinner, she just needs the date, and we'll have one of her homemade meals."

"Let's just go to her house and eat," Zayn mumbled.

"You can wait a week. And your mom's birthday is when we get back," Liam pointed out.

"Right, but she met up with an old friend from school and invited her. 'm not fond of her. I haven't seen her since I was nine, and she was a hormonal pregnant–"

"Don't say something you'll regret, Zee," Liam cut off his husband. Knowing he would apologize in person to her, saying how he called her a bitch without knowing her.

"She was one. She has a huge family, with like seven kids, and my mom invited all of them. I remember the oldest, and he was the only boy. Then they moved when she got married to another guy. And my mom hasn't seen her since, until recently."

"Be happy for your mom, Zee. She has another friend to–"

"I am," Zayn finished before the pilot instructed to put the seat belts on, so they could start flying.

Zayn wasn't a big fan of flying, but he loved traveling. He could never fly without the comfort of his husband. All Liam had to was be next to Zayn, and Zayn could easily forget about how high they were in the sky.

It was an hour into flying when Zayn had fallen asleep. Liam admired Zayn's face, how soft it looked, even with stubble, how long his eyelashes were, while they were resting on the top of his cheekbones.

Liam looked at his wedding band, and at Zayn's. Then his stomach dropped, the night in London replayed in his head, and even a year after he felt guilty. He should just tell Zayn, but he didn't want to ruin his relationship. He should just tell Zayn, he cheated, multiple times with the same guy, and how he got the guy pregnant. Liam wondered when he should tell his husband, it'll ruin the whole trip, and Zayn will only think that Liam took him on this trip as a guilt trip.

--

¡Hola!

Hi, guys. I'm trilingual, English, Spanish, and french. Actually I'm not, I can only speak English and sarcasm.

I'm back, and I've taken a small break from everything, really.

In the last month, I lost my grandpa to cancer, my cousin was sent to hospital, I got pneumonia.

It's been a crazy month for me, and I signed into Wattpad today, and was overwhelmed with the votes, This story is almost to 200 votes?!? That's crazy!

This chapter kind of sucks, but please understand why. I asked my friend Samantha to write, but she was busy with her own stories, (even if she hasn't updated since forever![ ahtnamas_rats yes, you need to update!] ) and then another one of my friends, Chloe (she needs to be on Wattpad.) but she was busy. But Sam wrote the beginning paragraphs, and I continued them, and finished this chapter in an hour.

you guys are amazing, and I love you guys.