chapter fourteen

"What are you doing here, Harry?" Zayn asked, seeing his student on the front patio of his house.

"Just visiting new neighbors. My mum had me drop these cookies off. I didn't know you were moving here," Harry smiled, handing the batch of cookies to Zayn.

"Thanks," Zayn said. "I don't know why I'm saying this, but would you like to come in?"

"Yes!" Harry squeaked, "I mean, yeah, sure. Don't have anything better to do." Zayn raised an eyebrow, but moved to the side and let his student walk into his house. "Where's your husband?"

"He had to do something at his office," Zayn said, but stopped himself from talking anymore. "You live near?"

"Right next door, Mr Malik," Harry smiled. Harry had a twinkle in his eyes whenever he saw Zayn. But Zayn was to in love with Liam to ever notice how many people looked at him.

"Oh."

"My mother is a great baker. Her cookies are to die for!" Harry said. Zayn had set the cookies down on the coffee table. Harry's phone beeped, and he smiled looking at it, and typed in a reply. "So, Mr Malik, how happy are you in you–"

"Zayn, Babe, I have to tell you–" Liam ran into the house, and stopped when he saw a teenager on his couch. "Who are you?"

"He's just a student, Lee. He lives next door," Zayn explained, Liam nodded.

"I have to tell you something, Zee." Liam told Zayn, motioning his eyes to the teenager on the couch. Harry sighed, then stood up.

Harry stood there glaring at Liam. "Tell him, Liam, or maybe I will."

Liam looked at Harry, a bit skeptical. Who is this guy? Liam thought. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm pretty sure your husband will like to know the truth," Harry raised his eyebrow at Liam. "Because I happen to know a certain pers–"

"What are you two not telling me?" Zayn asked, cutting Harry off, looking straight at Liam.

"Zayn, this is something we have to talk in private. It was a mistake, I regret everything. I have to tell you," Liam rambled, holding Zayn's hands. "I'm so sorry, I–"

"Lee, you're scaring me," Zayn whispered, his eyes remained on his husband. "You can tell me anything."

"Babe, I'm such an idiot. It was a mistake, a huge mistake. A Russian size mistake. Zayn, I–"

"Liam?"

Liam's heart stopped, and he fell speechless. He couldn't talk, or move. After moments of silence, he knew it was Louis. Liam looked back, and saw Louis standing in front of the front door, and whispered, "Shit."

"Glad, you could make it, Louis," Harry said. Liam stood in the middle of the room, Zayn in front of him. Looking confused.

"A Russian size mistake?" Louis asked Liam, Louis felt his heart break, he just looked down at his feet, feeling tears forming in his eyes.

Liam took a few deep breathes. "I'm sorry, Zayn," Liam was shaking. "I wasn't thinking. I just– Zayn, I- I-"

"What is going on?!" Zayn asked. Looking at the three other males in the room. His eyes locked on the small bump that Louis had, and Louis wasn't fat. "Are you pregnant?"

"I guess this would be a bad time to say that your loving husband is the father of the baby in Louis' stomach," Harry told Zayn.

"Liam?" Zayn looked at Liam. Liam couldn't look at Zayn. Liam's whole body was shaking, he definitely didn't want Zayn to find out like this. "I want all three of you out of my house," Zayn growled. "Especially you, Liam."

Harry smirked at Liam, then walked out of the house, with Louis behind him.

Liam stayed behind a little longer, he couldn't leave Zayn alone. "Zayn, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I didn't think. I made huge mistake. Zayn, I-I'm sorry, baby."

"Don't baby me, Liam. I made a mistake marrying you. Get out of my house," Zayn screamed, a vein popping out of his neck.

"I'm sorry, Zayn," Liam sobbed. Zayn just pushed Liam out of the house. Zayn slammed the door in Liam's face, and that's when Zayn fell apart. His body fell on the floor while he sobbed.

Liam was outside sitting with his back on the door.. He just couldn't leave. He stayed there as long as he could. It was hours later when he decided to sleep at his office.

--

Am I evil? 🤔

This chapter is a bit rushed, a little. But Zayn found out about Louis.

I hope you guys like two updates withing like 30 hours. You're welcome.

Oh, and I feel like I can update easily now, well for the next couple chapters. :-)

Okay, byeee!

Oh, and I have like 550+ votes and 8k reads, and I'm so happy. This story hasn't been out for that long, I don't think. Thank you guys!!!