Moving Again?

Tyler's POV
Moving... Again. This time I'm moving to Mcord's Ville. I don't even know why. Probably because my mom broke up with another one of her abusive boyfriends. I don't care. She's always doing stuff like that, I can't and don't want to keep track of it. The school I'm going to isn't all too out of the ordinary. At least that's what my mom said. I got so lost in my thoughts I realized I had arrived at my school. I walked in. Well, it sure was interestingly crowded. Tall, older high schoolers walked past me. They weren't exactly tall but I'm small so I can't really say. One kid caught my eye. He had really cool hair. He walked over to me. At first I thought he may have taken me for someone else but he said, "Hey, are you new here? I've never seen you here before." I replied sheepishly, "Um...Yeah actually. I'm Tyler. Tyler Joseph."
"Cool man! I'm Brendon. Brendon Urie." He replied back with a friendly grin. I just looked at the floor below me. "You ok?" He asked.
"Me? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I practically whispered. "Just nervous."
"What class do you have for first?" Brendon asked me.
"I have Spanish," I said, a little more confident.
"Cool! We can walk there together if you want. I'll show you the way," Brendon said. I didn't really want to walk with anyone but I didn't know the way so I kinda had to walk with him.