Glowing Eyes

I promise all of you, this will be nothing like the last chapter, this will be all fluff and stuff... This is gonna be sick... Let's do this P.S. Mentions of self harm.
----------------------------------------------
Tyler's POV

  Damn, it was already Friday. My first week at a new school! Wait... Why in the world was I so happy? Oh yeah... I think I finally made a friend. Yeah right you made a friend, he just feels sorry.

  "Come on Blurry, it's not the time," I whispered. I walked downstairs and found my mom flipping pancakes and talking on the phone.

  "Hey! Just thought we should go get lunch later and go to the mall!" She said with excitement, "Yes, he's going to school. I'll say hi for you," she then proceeded to mute herself and smile and say hi. Oh great, another guy. Whatever, I ate pancakes and grabbed my stuff and walked to my bus stop. I saw what looked like a black Honda. I wasn't sure what kind though. Maybe an Accord or Civic. But that's not the point. This car followed me to my bus stop. The window rolled down and I was relieved to see Josh staring up at me.

  "Hey, Tyler, I live right across from your house and we happen to go to the same school, wanna ride?" He asked. I promptly got into the car and we drove off.

  Sooner than I would have liked, we were at school.

  "See ya for first," I said.

  "Ok, but wait one sec," he replied, fumbling with his jacket. I was nervous because 1) I'm not a people person and 2) because I've been hit a lot before and I felt like any moment someone could swing on me. Well, I felt like that 24/7 but I think Josh was ok. We would just have to see.

  Josh's POV

  I leaned in and it was like the whole world stopped. He looked horrified afterwards and he swiftly got out. I already had his number so I could just text him later but I knew this wouldn't, no, couldn't work out. I drove to park and went into first period. Tyler wasn't there. I wonder why...

  Tyler's POV p.s sorry for the POV switch like every 100 words.

  I skipped class because I didn't want to see Josh. I was just figuring out my sexuality. The last thing I needed was more confusion. I sat in the last stall, farthest from the lights and got out my silver pen and wrote all over myself, leaving beautiful red ink splotches everywhere. Wow, you really are pathetic aren't you? Blurry, I swear to God.

  "Tyler?" I heard a familiar voice call out.

  "Y-yes?" I stammered. I heard footsteps and the slight banging of the door in front of me being shook.

  "Please let me in, we need to talk," I knew that voice from anywhere, Josh. I unlocked the stall and fell into his arms.

  Josh's POV

  It broke me to see Tyler like this. I (think that I) love him and I need him, but in moments like this, I feel like he needs me.  He started sobbing and all of a sudden I felt this stabbing pain in my side. I looked down to see blood running down my stomach, staining my chest. Luckily, my skinny jeans were black. I took the blade from Tyler and inspected his wrists. Blood was everywhere. The walls, me, Tyler, the floor.

  "Oh my God, what the hell?!" I yelled. Tyler shook and sobbed harder. I kissed the top of his head and cuddled him and we sat on the bench in the corner of the bathroom.

  "Please don't tell anyone Josh," Tyler said. I cupped his face in my hands and stared at him.

  " I have something I want to say," I replied.

Ooooooo... Cliffhanger!!!! Pt. 2 should be up this weekend or on Tuesday because I'm going on a trip (in our favorite rocket ship) to Missouri and it will take us 10 hours or so to get there. I will be writing a lot that day. Tell me how this chapter was and tell me if I should continue writing this story!!!! Criticism helps because it makes my book better and makes me a better writer. Make sure to vote if you enjoyed reading and stay spooky.