Doubt

Before we start off, I would like to say... TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS... IT'S A MIRACLE!!!! Trust me, I'm plenty busy but I have been finding time to write, enjoy!
|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/

Tyler's POV

  "Can I sit?" I asked sheepishly. I really had no where else am I wanted to get know this guy.

  "Um...sure!" He said evidently excited about something. Maybe he wanted to know me too. Why would anyone want to talk to you, your a faggot. A worthless piece of shit. Go slit your throat already. Why now blurry, I don't want to talk. I'm with my friends. What friends, everyone hates you. Your a no good fuck up. Better die now before they find out the truth. They'll
never accept you. Your fucking worthless.

  "EXCUSE ME!!!!" I shouted at Josh. I ran away to the bathroom.

  "This is not me, I swear," I said to myself, looking in the mirror with disgust. "You are evil, possessing my body, taking over every possible cell in my body. I HATE YOU!!!!" I screamed. My face was red and puffy with tears. I couldn't stand it. This was too much.

  "Dude?! Are you ok?!" Brendon asked, walking in. I tried to act like nothing happened. But I'm pretty sure Brendon saw right through my depressing thoughts. (If you get that reference, you made my day.)

  "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just that I was thinking too much (help me????)  and my thoughts kind of took over," I replied, hoping he took my lie.

  "O-ok," he replied with uncertainty, he didn't believe me. Dammit Tyler.

  "Ummm... We should go back," I said, making sure he heard me clearly. I really did not want to be in that situation much longer.

  Brendon and I left. He went to his table and I, my own. When I got back I saw a strikingly pretty girl on her phone, scrolling through what looked like Twitter. She had jet black hair and pale, icy blue eyes. She had eyeliner on and mascara. I mean... I couldn't tell her facial features and what they are.
(I say that because he was staring at her but he doesn't want to seem weird)
  "Josh?" I asked, not knowing what was going on.

  "Oh, yeah. This is my girlfriend, Claire." He replied with a friendly smile. Claire smiled back and kissed his cheek. I was disappointed. Claire was really pretty. I know I shouldn't judge just by looks, but she was beautiful. Lunch was over too soon I felt. I went to gym. Josh and Brendon were there too. Thank God we played basketball. It's the only sport I'm good at. Brendon even seemed surprised  at my skill. I mean I am short, but not that short, right???? Whatever. After I left school I drove home and my mom, for once, wasn't hooking up with someone. I ate dinner because, damn, I was hungry. We had language arts homework so I did that and pretty much the rest of the night was a blur(ry face.)

Thanks for reading this boring chapter where nothing at all happens, well, compared to what I have planned... *laughs evilly* LOL just kidding, but seriously, this is nothing compared to what's about to happen. (^_^)
-infinite <3