Stressed Out

Btw!!!! Trigger warning. Sexual content. If you don't want to read please message me personally and I will give you an overview of the chapter, love you muffins!
----------------------------------------------
Josh's POV

  "Hey Mom," I said as I spoke into the tiny microphone of my flip phone.

  "Hey sweetie, can you go out and get waters at the store please?" My mother asked me. I was hanging out with friends but no one really seemed to want to talk.

  "Um...Sure," I replied, obviously giving in, although I knew if I left the voices would come back. I got up and told my friends the situation and they seemed to understand. I got into my black Honda Civic and drove off to Marsh. You know, the only reason why your friends let you leave is because they don't care. They never did, you're a mistake, a worthless piece of shit just waiting to be flushed away into oblivion. You are the reason why people wake up and wish they could die, you ruin people. If you told Claire the truth, it would crush her. You only hurt people, might as well off yourself.

  "Stop it ok?" I said, pulling into the parking lot. I walked into Marsh. Ok, nothing different. I really need to stay on track. I get easily distracted except for doing one thing... Drumming... That seemed to be the only thing that I was good at. I mean I'm an okay singer but I would never be part of a band. No one accepts me.

  I soon got to the drink aisle and I went through, expecting to see water somewhere. I didn't. But I did see someone. It was Tyler... What was he doing here?

  "Um... Hi," I awkwardly said to the very cute boy staring up at me like a lost puppy. Damn, I could get lost in those forests of beautiful, brown trees. His eyes suddenly brightened.

  "Josh right?" He questioned, shaking my hand.

  "Yeah! Your Tyler right?" I said, shaking his hand back. Of course I knew his name, how the fuck could I forget!?

  "Yup, I'm really bored, I usually come here for my mom, my dads gone doing who knows what with God knows who," Tyler confessed. His expression darkened and his eyes got darker.

  "Hey! I have an idea!" I piped up," Let's get fro-yo!" I pumped my fist and he immediately smiled. He has the cutest damn smile.

  "Sounds like a plan," he replied.

  We went over to get fro-yo at a place called Fro-Yo Daddy. I was confused on what the fuck the name meant but who cares, I just wanted to be with Tyler. To feel his soft lips on mine and to feel his heartbeat against my own. I wanted to be his. But he'd never like me, I'm a goner (somebody catch my breath). I'm a no selling waste of space, and trust me, that wasn't just blurry talking, I knew it myself. I've always known it. My dad shows me, by smashing his empty beer  bottles all over my floor, making it impossible to walk without shoes or at least socks. He also loves screaming at me and telling me I'm a worthless fuck. My mom wouldn't know that because she works the night shift at a hospital downtown. She also wouldn't know because my dad is nice and sober during the day. He doesn't get the hangover headaches or puking everywhere because he is immune to hangovers. I pretty sure by the time I got home he would be ready and already smashing his 5th bottle or maybe more.

  I walked through the door to hear a loud scream. I sprinted towards the noise only to hear the disgusting grunts coming from my dad and moans from a girl. I walked further to see a woman I didn't even recognize.

  "What the fuck is this!" I screamed. My dad didn't stop, they were too caught up. I walked over and punched my dad in the gut and he immediately stopped. He tried to swing back but missed by at least a foot. This was good, he couldn't see exactly where I was without missing a few times. He swiftly pulled up his pants as the girl watched in horror. I punched my dad several times in the jaw and kicked him in the balls. My mom deserved better than a dumb fuck douchebag. For how hard she worked, she deserved a palace and her as the queen of a thriving kingdom with someone who was at least faithful and sober. I had to tell her at some point, but when???

Ok guys I'm so sorry that I missed a chapter for last week and probably a lot of typos but screw it! I am at least trying! I will make up for last week because I'm on a two week fall break! Love you my muffins! Btw I'm sorry for such action! -infinite <3