Not Today

Ok guys, this is my weekly update for this week... Sep-22-15... So, I'm currently trying to write something creative... I will try my best and if it sucks, tell me... But above all, let's be serious...
___________________________________________________________________________
Josh's POV

I'm not sure if that was Brendon or not... Oh God... He might find me after school... I don't want that to happen. When he finds me he usually just kicks me around. I can't believe that fact that he said sorry to me. He usually pushes me up against a locker and threatens me. That's how I stopped being social. Who cares... Your an antisocial screw-up Josh. You're better off dead. You were a mistake.

"Not now Blurry," I told myself, quietly
so others couldn't hear me. Come on, you know you'd look so much better hanging on a tree with bleeding lines all over you.

"Stop!" I yelled. People stopped walking and stared at me in the hall. I quickly rushed off, only to bump into someone else. I told you that you're a screw-up Josh.

"I-I'm sorry," I managed to stutter.

"Don't worry, it was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going," an unfamiliar, yet attractive face said. As soon as I looked up I knew I was looking in the face of a new student.

"I'm Josh," I said, a bit too quickly.

"Cool! I'm Tyler," he replied, looking uncertain of what was going on. I could tell he was looking right through me...

"I should get going," I said hurriedly and ran off, making sure I wasn't being followed, I left straight for class. Luckily, I made it just in time. The last person I expected, walked into the music appreciation classroom.

"So, you must be Tyler," Mrs. Green said with annoyance. "Don't be late again, ok," she told.

"I'm sorry, Miss..." He trailed off, realizing he didn't know the teacher's name.

"Mrs. Green, " she replied. "Take a seat next to... Let's say... Brendon." He slowly walked over to where Brendon was seated. I had a great view of the back of his head... I say that sarcastically. I wanted to see his face, to have an awkward moment to just kiss him and for him to enjoy it.

Wait... No, I'm not gay. I'm dating Claire. This is not happening. No, no, no, no. I'M NOT GAY. Everyone snickered. What was so funny. Wait, shit. I SAID THAT OUT LOUD.

"Great to know that Mr.Dun, what's the occasion?" She asked, obviously annoyed I interrupted her class.

"N-nothing," I managed to say.

"Well good, at least you checked," she said, further making the class erupt in laughs and outbursts. The bell soon rang and it was time for lunch. I sat alone, like usual.

"Hey, can I sit?" someone asked me.

___________________________________________________________________________I know this chapter sucks but whatever, I'm trying to make it work, thanks for reading, I probs will update again this week, especially for an early update, tell me how it's going so far and give me some things to talk about please! Thanks so much <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~