chapter 18

I drive to campus and head straight to kellins dorm. I knock on his Dorr but he doesn't seem to answer so I barge in

His room is a mess, things are out of order. He had a breakdown.

I make a beeline for his bathroom door though, and as I open it I hear a loud sobbing noise, as if that person were crying in pain. I then realize it's Kellin.

I know this is risky, but I remove my clothes and get in the shower.

Kellin sits up against the wall, numb, in pain as tears fall down his face. I crouch down to him, the water drenching our bodies, I then push his hair out if his face and stare into his red tear-filled eyes. "I'm, I-I'm I-"

But I cut him off as I hug him, not caring about anything else in the world but this boy's happiness. I then let go after 2 minutes and smile at him, "you'll be okay, I promise." I say to him as a fact, "it wasn't your fault." I tell him.

He's quiet for a moment, but then says "kiss me." looking up into my eyes.

KELLINS POV

Vic slowly leans into me, and our lips collide. He tastes like the sweet champagne at my mom's party but I don't care, I like him kissing me.

His hands then feel all around my body as the kiss goes deeper and deeper and passionately. I moan a bit as he kissed my neck, and then sucks on it, grinding himself into me. "Oh, Vic.." I moan again, closing my eyes as he grinds unto me more and squeezes my member.

He smirks at me, "you like that?" he asks me, pumping me slowly and never leaving eye contact.

I moan as he puts his warm lips to my d.ick and pumps the base even faster, I nod, "y-yes-s I-AH" I moan loudly as he licks my tip.

"What were you saying?"  he asks me, again. And this time he only licks my tip, sending me into a frenzy of pleasure, I can feel myself being at total pleasure and things begin to get even wetter, my body fluids then drip out of me and I hear Vic cuss.

I then crawl over to him and pump him, slow at first, but then fast. I lick his tip, swiping my tounge across it, making him grit his teeth and lean back in pleasure.

Vic then pulls our bodies together and kisses me passionately again, grinding our bodies together, I cam feel my member press up against his and I moan in between our kisses.

Vics d.ick begins to get rock-hard and starts to leak cum, he then turns me over doggy-style and inserts inside of me and I gasp. I've never been fucked before, and its never felt this good.

Vic goes inside of me and  outside of me and grunts. "damn kellin.." He mumbles while f.ucking me. He then slams into that spot that apparently makes me a slut for his di.ck.

"AH! Victor, oh my god, ahh oh my god Vic, oh shit. Ah-" I moan to him and he goes faster and faster, cum practically dripping from me and I then realease.

He then goes slower, releasing himself, and then he pulls out.

****

VICS POV

I help him up, and then put him into his bed, crawling in beside him. He then falls fast asleep, with he in my arms.