chapter 44

KELLINS POV---

A sudden knock on my bus door awakens me from my sleep. I then check the time on my phone and realize it's 7:05. I sigh, and then hop out of my bunk. It must be Vic.

VICS POV----

Kellin then opens the door to me, he has tired eyes and his hair is in a tangled, messy, dark drown mess. The black is fading from his hair, I can tell. He yawns, "come in." He says to me.

I then step into his bus and realize how nobody else is here with him. Doesn't anybody check on him? Where's Gabe, or Justin, and Jack? Don't they care about Kellin? I shake off the thought as we walk to the back of the bus and into the lounge area.

Kellin flings himself lazily on the leather sofa and cuts on the T.V., he doesn't say a word to me. I've got to break the ice, "so, what do you want to watch?" I ask him, as I turn and face towards Kellin. He gives me a sappy smile as we meet eye contact.

He shakes his head, leaning on my shoulder. But I've got to admit, I'm alarmed at the action, we haven't touched, not even hugged, in...a year, almost. I tense up, his body is...warm and his head being on my shoulder feels...right.

"I'm just tired.." Kellin trails off, in almost a whisper, he then shuts his eyes, "what took you so long?" he asks, with a bit of hurt in his tone of voice.

I sigh, so he really was worried about me, "Awh, Kellin I'm so sorry, I had missed the text when I got off of stage, it took me a long time because I ran into Sarah."

There was a beat, but his eyes are still shut, and his head is still on my shoulder, "oh, who's.."

"She's a photographer." I say.

I then watch as Kellin sits up, he faces me, our bodies only an inch apart. He takes a strand of my hair and pushes it back from my face, "Vic, if you're with someone else, I don't wanna intrude.." He tells me, his voice in a low whisper.

I then suddenly feel something go up in my pants. I tense up, as Kellin then sits on my lap, but facing me. His legs opened, and mine in between his. He then rests both his arms on my neck as he chuckles, "because I know you've moved on from me.." He says, but I can barely hear it. All I feel is his hard-on grind against mine. I finally let out a sharp moan as he grinds it against mine. My jeans suddenly getting tighter, and I notice the same for Kellin.

The boy then traces his fingertips over the hard muscles in my arm, "you're strong.." Kellin tells me, and I nod. What is he doing to me? We then stare into each other's eyes.

But I don't care if we made a pact earlier, I want to f.uck him and I'm going to do it. We both know we love each other and nobody can change that.

I kiss his lips, slowly. I pull him against my body, grabbing his hips and thrusting him unto me and my hard d.ick. He moans in between kisses and I smirk, kissing him again. I'm so used to his kisses, I can never get over them. As I pull away, he exhales giving me a look of pure hornyness, he bites my ear, and whispers  to me, "oh baby..."