Thanks To Allah Always

《A Beautiful story moment from Islamic History》

Once upon a time Hazrat Musa (A.S) met a person who was very rich,wealthy ,that person said to Hazrat Musa (A.S) "That i have much blessings,food,everything has been given from Allah to me but its much for me to handle all this wealth so please Hazrat Musa (A.S) now whenever you will get in talk with Allah then please request Him that decrease my richness,wealth because I cant handle this much".

After some time, Hazrat Musa (A.S) met another person who was laying/sitting in sand . He had nothing to eat,drink & nothing to wear even his whole body was covered with sand,he requested Hazrat Musa (A.S) now whenever you will get talk with Allah then say/Request Him that look on me,give me blessings,food,cloth things Etc

When Hazrat Musa (A.S),got in talk with Allah he presented both requests infront of Allah ,Allah said" the one who want decrease in his wealth say him stop doing thanks to me and the one who want blessings,wealth say him start doing thanks to me".

Hazrat Musa (A.S),again met first person and said him that Allah said "if you want decrease in your much wealth, then stop doing thanks to Him",person replied "how I can stop doing thanks to Allah who gave me all this blessings,wealth. I cant." Hazrat Musa (A.S) said "then there is no other way."

Hazrat Musa (A.S),met second person and told him that Allah said "if you want all blessings,wealth then start doing thanks to Him",he replied "on what I do thanks to Allah? I have nothing,Im very poor look at me". At that time with the order of Allah,Wind(air) started moving fast and the sand with which his body was covered ,sand removed because of fast wind and he got naked .

So even that sand with which his body was covered was a blessing but he never did thanks to Allah.

So purpose to share this one that always we all have to do thanks for Every blessing, we have been given from Allah ♥ even if its little in amount .