Branch's Love for Prophet Muhammadﷺ

It is statedin "SahihBukhari"on .the authority of Hadhrat Jabir~ that the Prophet Muhammadﷺ used to deliver the Jum'aa sermon supporting his back against a dry trunk of a tree.When the pulpit was made and the Prophet started delivering address sitting on the pulpit instead of pillar of the dry trunk, the pillar started crying so severely that it seemed to burst away. The Prophet came down from the pulpit and when he embraced it, it started sobbing like a child stopping from weeping and hiccuping and then it stopped weeping. The Prophet observed:"It always used to listen to my sermon. Now it could not bear the shock of separation and started weeping." This event is mentioned in Ahadith so abundantly that the Taj-ud-Din Sabki has considered it as Mutawatir. When Hadhrat Hasan Basri stated this Hadith, he wept bitterly and said: "0 people! the dry branch of date-palm wept on account of love of the Prophet Muhammadﷺ .You must be the restless on account of the love with the Prophet more than it."
( Love for ProphetMuhammadﷺ is the basic teaching of Islam.).

Islam is not terrorism nor backwordness, but Islam is teachings of peace. "Ashadunna La illaha illallahu Wa Ashadunna Muhammadan Wa Rasuluhu." "I bear witness that there is no god, but Allah, and ProphetMuhammadﷺ. is His Last Messenger."

BOOK SOURCE : The Miracles of the ProphetMuhammadﷺ by Moulana Amed Saeed Dehalvi