Date without seed

《 A Beautiful Story Moment Miracle From the Life of our Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 》

"Once upon a time a Jewish Man came to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ , he said to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

 "I will get iman( start doing believe ) on your studies and will accept Islam on one condition  that if you take this seed of date from me , put this seed under mud and  water to it and in one day it get grow up to whole tree of dates and even in 24 hours it start giving fruit(Dates)."

Jewish man knew that it is impossible for seed to produce  whole tree with full of dates and also some kind of plan his mind was going through.

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ agreed on his condition got up and went to some mud place with that jewish man. There Prophet Muhammad ﷺ put seed under mud , covered it and then  water on it then Prophet Muhammad ﷺ did dua to Allah and  came back.

In Evening , that jewish man alone gone to that place where Prophet Muhammad ﷺ put seed and did all procedure.  So then that Jewish man took out that seed from mud , he did this because he wanted that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ  to get lose on his condition and he could easily say that I can't accept islam because tree of dates didn't grown  and nothing else happened as I wished.

So next day Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and that jewish man gone to that place to check the result ,as both came to check, that jewish man got much shocked after seeing that there was a tree of dates with fruit(dates) on that tree , because according to him he took out out seed yesterday evening .then how this happened??  Where seed gone? 

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said 

" you took out seed in evening so now there is no seed but there is a tree with dates as you wished"

This all happened with the order of Allah (A Miracle) . When they both took date from tree to eat so that dates had no seed so after all this  miracle happened with a will of Allah , Jewish man accepted islam with pure heart. 

Since that moment, there are dates in saudi arabia available in market with no seed in them and also as I heard that trees are still there in saudi arabia.

Allah  forgive me if i missed even a word detail or added some wrong or did mistakes while sharing all this moment. But i love to share these moments with all of you  .May Allah bless all of us Ameen.