The Truth Gives Salvation

《 A beautiful story moment from the life of our Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 》  

Once upon a time,Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was going somewhere so prophet have heard the voice" Ya Rasoolallah",  prophet have seen here and there but  no person was there,again voice came Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ checked here and there, then found there was a  Deer(Doe) on the ground tied from string with bed , so she was calling u Ya Rasoolallah .

Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ came to her(doe),asked her whats the matter? .she replied, Ya Rasoolallah your Sahaba took me here and tied me here with string  now I belongs to him but I have little  kids(fawns) out there at mountain they must be hungry right now , so if you untie me I would come back after feeding them milk . Ya Rasoolallah asked, "If you wouldn't come back then? ". She said, " Then Allah put me in hell " then Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ  untied her and doe started running quickly and went up to mountains and disappeared . Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ  sat there on the ground and kept waiting for her to come back . 

After sometime , Holy Prophet Muhammad  saw that she(doe) was coming down from mountains and then while running down she came back to Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and said " Ya Rasoolallah Im here"then Holy Prophet Muhammad tied her again with string beside bed and sat there on the ground.

After few minutes, That Sahaba came to place who caught that deer(doe) and felt wonder that what prophet of Allah is doing here. Holy Prophet Muhammad   said him "I have a request that if you can gift this deer(doe) to me ? " , Sahaba replied, "Ya Rasoolallah this doe is nothing ,For you  we can present anything  what ever you want".  Ya Rasoolallah said , "No i want nothing else I just want this doe as a gift".  

After taking deer(doe) as a gift from Sahaba  Holy Prophet Muhammad untied deer(doe) and said "You are free from now and now you can go to your kids(fawns)"

So lesson we get from this real life story is that we should always speak truth no matter what conditions are  because truth gives salvation !

SOURCE : From the Lecture(Biyaan) of Islamic Scholar Maulana Tariq Jameel .