Barbie's Back

Ken chuckled and said, "What do you mean 'Barbies' "? Lacey sat down at the kitchen table. "She dressed them up and played with them. Like dolls. Then she would make them think they were dolls. She gave them this I.V. that made their body's frozen and they couldn't move a muscle." "What a sick freak. What happened to her"? "They found her with the 30 missing children at the time and put her away in prison for life." Ken sat down with Lacey. "I thought there were over 100 kids." Lacey nodded and said, "She escaped somehow and she started doing it again." "Damn Lacey were the original 30"? Lacey's eyes started to tear up and she said, "I was the very last one. When they found her again she was trapped in her house and she....she....killed the other girls to cover up her crimes but I was in the other room and she forgot about me." Ken wiped the falling tears from her eyes. "Next thing I knew the police were grabbing me away from the house but I remember not wanting to leave. She had convinced me that she was my mother. I kicked and screamed but they still took me." "Babe i'm so sorry that happened to you." Lacey sniffled and said, "Thanks babe I'm glad you're here for me." "I'll always be here for you."