Chapter 2: Nancy

"Are we still going to that new restaurant"? "Yes we just need to see if our reservations haven't been moved." Nancy picked up the phone and dialed the number to new italian restaurant down the4 street from Nancy and Morgan Fillman. "O.K. , thank you so much." Nancy set down the phone. "Well we're still on for tonight!" Morgan smiled and said, "Oh good I was looking forward to this for a month." They both walked into their bedroom to get ready. "Hey honey can you help me zip this up"? Nancy asked Morgan. "Only if you can zip up mine." They both laughed and zipped each others dresses. "Did you forget to get a babysitter for Annie?" "Nope, she'll be here in a few." Then a little pink tutu girl ran into the bedroom. "Mommies! Is Ms.Jennifer coming to watch me tonight"? Morgan said, "Yes baby girl she is." Annie jumped up in down in joy. "Yay! I love her, she plays with me and she's funny." Then Annie did a funny face and her mother's laughed. "Go clean up your room for Ms.Jennifer." Annie nodded yes and she ran into her room. "I remember when I was that little. I played with everyone on my street. I still remember playing with barbies." "You played with barbies?" Morgan asked surprised. "Yes I did. Well, until they found out about that psycho lady and her cult of little girls." Nancy sat down on the bed and started to remember the good times.