Barbie's Back

Morgan sat next to Nancy on the bed and put her arm around her shoulder. "It was a long time ago honey and i'm sure you will forget." "Well, the thing is I liked playing with them. I just hated that they took them away from me." Then the doorbell rang. "Oh that's Jennifer, I'll get it." Then Nancy wiped away her tear and opened the door. "Hi there! Where's the little princess at"? Suddenly Annie came running in the living room and into Ms.Jennifer's arms. "Oh boy you've gotten big!" "I grew one inch taller last time ya seen me." "Wow! you're a big girl now!" "Uh-huh." "Thank you so much Jennifer." "No problem Mrs.Fillman, i'm glad to." Jennifer walked into Annie's room and Nancy walked back into her bedroom. "Hopefully we can have a nice time tonight right?" Nancy smiled and said yes. "We'll be home around 10 and you know the routine." Morgan said to Jennifer. "Yes ma'am." "Bye Annie I love you." "Love you too mommies." They both walked out and headed to their car. Starting up the engine Nancy still thought about the barbie's she played with. Nancy had to stop and get gas at the old station. "Oh sorry I forgot to give you your mail. You got a yellow envelope. There's no return address though." Morgan handed Nancy her mail and got out of the car. "I have to use the restroom be right back." Nancy nodded and Morgan walked away. Nancy opened the envelope and she pulled out something that she couldn't explain.