Chapter 6

(Your POV)

Yellow Flicker: Chapter 6

I pin the intruder against the wall, my gun next to their head. My breathing is heavy and blood trickles down my nose.

I harshly spin them around, taking their hood off.

"Bradly fucking Simpson." I mumble, starring straight at him. "How many fucking moles are their?"

He wickedly smirks, "A lot. More then you'll ever know." I clench my jaw and pull the trigger, the bullet piercing through his skull. I let go of him, his body slumping to the floor. I wipe the blood from my nose, dropping my gun on the floor.

The doors then open, revealing the girls and Harry. They look at me, then the body.

"Brad?" Lauren mummers. "That's my ex-boyfriend." My jaw clenches at that, but I quickly unclench it. I turn around, looking at Brad.

"He said they're more moles, more then we'll ever know. My next guess is one of his buddies, fucking asshole." I say the last part under my breath, but Harry and Dinah hear me. I ignore their stares and walk away, back into Demi's and I's room.

I walk into the bathroom that's attached to the room. I grab a rag and wet it, then applying it to my nose. I sigh and close my eyes, taking deep breaths. I hear the door shut, so I open my eyes to see Lauren.

"You okay?" She asks in a soft tone, a worried look in her eyes.

"Uh, yeah." I answer, holding my head up.

"Here, let me help." Her hands are now holding the rag, while mine are now down by my sides. She removes it a little. "The bleeding has stopped." She removes the white bloody rag and put it in the trash.

"Thanks." I quietly say, looking into her green eyes. She slowly nods. I then move around her, internally gulping as I exit the room. I hear her sigh as I leave the room.

"You alright, L/N?" Demi asks.

"I'm fine." I say, sitting on the bed and playing with my fingers. I zone out, thinking about what Brad  said. More moles, but how many? Who are they, and why is Fifth Harmony so important? No, I don't think it's Fifth Harmony who is important, what if, what if it's Demi? Or Bea or Harry?

What if it's him again? We didn't get a chance to kill him the last time, because he got away. It's possible, he was obsessed with Demi. Plus, even when we did have him in our hands, he still somehow managed to kill many people.

"Demi," My throat goes dry. "What if it's-"

"It's not." She cuts me off, her face going hard. "It can't be him."

"But, it can be!" I exclaim. "You know what he's like."

"Wait, who?" Dinah asks.

"If it was him, Y/N, he would've had me in his hands by now." Demi shoots back. "Stop being stupid."

I clench my fists, grabbing my coat, "I'm going out."

~~~

My fists hit the bag repeatedly, the bag rocking back and forth. I clench my jaw and upper cut it, then stopping to take my breath. I'm in black skinny jeans and a black tank top, my jacket on the ground beside me.

Demi knows how I am when someone calls me stupid. Demi knows everything about me, yet, she insults me. We're in New York, correct? Yeah, I think so. He stayed here, he lived here. He probably still does.

I snatch my jacket up from off of the ground and put it on, zipping it up as I walk out of the gym. I pull my hood up as I walk down the streets of New York.

Once I reach his apartment, I knock on it. I place my right hand on my gun, just in case. The door opens, revealing him.

"Simon." I harshly say, pushing past him.

"Oh - come on in!" He sarcastically says, closing the door behind him. "Why are you here, L/N? I told you, I changed my ways."

"Then who the fuck is after Demi and Fifth Harmony?" I turn to look at him.

"Fifth Harmony?" He smiles. "I remember them, they're good gals."

"Not the fucking point, Cowell." I growl.

"Right, right," He waves his hand. "Anyways, I don't know who. But I can help you, yeah?"

I bite my lip, "Better to have you as an ally then an enemy. Here's the address." I mumble, writing it on a napkin.

~~~

"You what!? What the fuck!" Demi shouts at me.

"He can help us," I calmly speak. "You and I both know this."

"Yeah! But he was obsessed with me, Y/N! He tried to kill you for fuck sakes!"

I shrug, "So what? A lot of people try to kill me, but I'm still here, aren't I?"

"Wait, who are we talking about?" Ally asks, just as there is a knock at the door. I get up and walk toward the door. I then open it.

"Simon?" The girls and Bea say in unison.

"Girls," He nods. "Bea."

I let him in, stepping aside.

"Demi." He mumbles as I close the door.

"Listen," I take charge. "We're not here to play games, so put the fucking pass behind us, if I can, you can. Got that?" I glare at Demi.

"Yes." She mumbles, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Wow," Simon chuckles. "Sometimes I wonder who's really in charge here."

"Shut it, or this time I'll really kill you this time." I retort.

"I'd like to see you try."

I cock an eyebrow. In a flash, I have him on his stomach while I sit on his back, my knife against his throat.

"God damn, I've never seen Y/N so serious before." Harry mumbles, but I choose to ignore him.

"Alright! Alright! Get off of me." Simon gives mercy. I remove my knife from his throat and put it back into my shoe, then standing up. "Uh, a hand please?"

"Get up yourself," I spat. "We have fucking work to do."

Someone grabs my wrist, "Calm down." Lauren whispers in my ear. In an instant, I'm calmed, for some odd reason. I furrow my eyebrows, ripping my hand from her grip.

"Right," I clear my throat. "We have work to do."

What the hell are you doing to me, Lauren?